Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time to ban assault trucks!?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    The real question is why are you using a far left news site for your source. With clearly a leftist slant that this guy was some islamophobe.
    Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Amazing, if you want to use their words like "Islamophobia" and play right into their propaganda talking points then go right ahead.

If you dont see how linguistics plays into the greater conflict then maybe its you who is the smoothbrain.
    I’m out before this gets locked.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I’m out before this gets locked.
    Im not the one throwing out insults like its twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
    Even so, as a whole we shouldnt be giving leftist propaganda websites traffic and ad revenue.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    1168/vicious_cb both of you knock it off. Keep it civil or be gone.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoochild View Post
    Roger. I wish you all a good day.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Unfortunately they will be used as a political tool to crack down on "white supremacy" in Canada with even greater political ramifications.

Lets call this "A Smoothbrain lesson on geopolitics". Trudeau is already a pro-islamist and aims to turn Canada into the new Michigan.

Canada Wants 1M More Immigrants by 2021

Canada wants to help immigrants and combat the troubles of an aging population and birth rate decline.

By Katelyn Newman
    |
    Jan. 11, 2019, at 3:23 p.m.

Think about the ramifications this does to the security of the northern border which has no security in the first place.

This video was from back in 2017, what do you think Canada is like now?

Might as well bury them at Canada's Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

Last edited by vicious_cb; 06-19-21 at 12:02.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Even so, as a whole we shouldnt be giving leftist propaganda websites traffic and ad revenue.

I grabbed the first one I saw to convey the event, changed the URL in the OP to favorite right of center news source, also a propaganda machine at this point.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I grabbed the first one I saw to convey the event, changed the URL in the OP to favorite right of center news source, also a propaganda machine at this point.
    Thank you for understanding how this information war bulls**t needs to be fought. I dont like Fox either since they seem more and more like controlled opposition but its a far cry from leftist alternatives.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Thank you for understanding how this information war bulls**t needs to be fought. I dont like Fox either since they seem more and more like controlled opposition but its a far cry from leftist alternatives.

Calling NPR or BBC in the C category is a bad joke today. Listened to both for a long time, and both have slipped hard to the left. The others I have not paid much attention to in a while, so can't say.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoochild View Post
    If you’re going to continue to allow someone to derail a thread about the dead, I’ll be on my way. You have more to lose from me walking than I have to gain from being here, such as my sponsorship fee and data contributions.

Put up or shut up.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast