Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Portland Police Rapid Response Team quit en masse

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Honestly, at this point I am indifferent to this. Is anyone “going to learn a lesson” from this? Remember the videos in Minneapolis last year where downtown was being burned and a police precinct abandoned yet the police riot squad was walking through the suburbs pepper balling people sitting on their own porch? Guess the citizens learned a lesson there, too.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 AE View Post
    Here's a link to an article and photo of Commissar Hardesty. My initial reaction to seeing her photo was "How did a crack ho get elected to a commissioner position?" My goodness, between her and the mayor of Chicago, something has definitely gone wrong with their their ancestral DNA.

https://indeki.com/portland-commissi...d-resigns.html
    Lord of the Rings called... It wants Gollum back.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Just making clear that those officers "quit" or "resigned" from the Rapid Response team, NOT quitting the job completely.
    That's been happening in our area for several months. We are losing dedicated crowd control team officers, SWAT, etc., who are going back to patrol and marking the days until they can retire.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    Hahahahaha that made me go OK got to click the link and then was like OH WOW JUST WOW YEAH 100% hahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by 3 AE View Post
    Here's a link to an article and photo of Commissar Hardesty. My initial reaction to seeing her photo was "How did a crack ho get elected to a commissioner position?" My goodness, between her and the mayor of Chicago, something has definitely gone wrong with their their ancestral DNA.

https://indeki.com/portland-commissi...d-resigns.html

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Have any police any where in the US resigned from anything over the McCloskeys, Rittenhouse, et al?

Feedback Score
    Portland elected officials don't want so-called 'protests' effectively policed. The police don't want to be prosecuted for effectively policing protests. Officers resigning from RRT serves both interests, and gives the majority of voters more of what they voted for... criminality and chaos. win/win/win.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12