Thread: ..........

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Last edited by Leaveammoforme; 12-04-22 at 00:22.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    There’s a meme out there with Forest Gump that says “well, yeah, its a rifle”. Sorry about your match, brother. I don’t actually shoot PCC division, or however we’re calling it, but sometimes I want to. I don’t often find carbine specific matches here. But everytime I see them at a pistol match, it kinda makes me cringe a little.
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    Weren’t they in their own category/class? Any match I shot they were separated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzinSATX View Post
    Weren’t they in their own category/class? Any match I shot they were separated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds like he was gunning for the overall win.
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    There are some shooters that run PCCs at club matches just to see their names in the overall scores. Threaten to score them as a separate match from the handguns and they can get pretty butt-hurt. Get a few of them on the roster, then they'll spend globs of money on their guns, or globs of time clearing stoppages as they try to get their pistol powder puff loads to run in the PCC. Clean up on them with an old fashioned SMG, and listen for the "that's not a PCC..."

People.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب