Thread: Chicago P.D. - March 2019 >> 'Police Carbine Operator's Program'

Feedback Score

Chicago P.D. - March 2019 >> 'Police Carbine Operator's Program'

Hello Folks, Here's an item I felt may be of interest to some of us here. I initially had reservations as to Posting it, but, as it is freely obtainable via the Web, & doesn't also doesn't appear to be restricted, I ultimately decided to Post it. It looks to be still relevant, as it's dated 08 March 2019, & appears to be an Revision / Update of an earlier 2015 version. So, without further ado;

©>>> SEE LINK:
    http://directives.chicagopolice.org/...3bb055f07.html

Best, Dom P.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So what's so top secret about this?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Wow. You continue to post absolutely top notch content.....a police departments policy. Let me sit down for this one.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Hey, I learned mucho years ago, you do not discuss Departmental business, policy, & or scuttlebutt without authorization, or when not amongst Departmental personnel, period ! Sorry, old habits die hard !!

Best, Dom P.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dpast32 View Post
    Hello Folks, Here's an item I felt may be of interest to some of us here. I initially had reservations as to Posting it, but, as it is freely obtainable via the Web, & doesn't also doesn't appear to be restricted, I ultimately decided to Post it. It looks to be still relevant, as it's dated 08 March 2019, & appears to be an Revision / Update of an earlier 2015 version. So, without further ado;

©>>> SEE LINK:
    http://directives.chicagopolice.org/...3bb055f07.html

Best, Dom P.
    Dom,

Thanks for posting this, I didn't know it existed. Others might not care, but I certain do.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Hey Dom,

I missed this when you first posted it. Thanks, I always like looking at what others are doing for patrol rifle training and sometimes I incorporate things I pick up into my classes.