Thread: RMR 69 gr OTMs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    On edit: I missed the other thread

I know this is a 69 grain thread but RMR has introduced a 75 grain bullet.

From the website:

DESCRIPTION
    This is a brand new product by RMR. Basically, all I have done is rudimentary accuracy tests to make sure that I’m happy with it’s accuracy capability. I’ve been using 75-77 grain load data from Hornady or Sierra with good results. Our bullet machine is not supposed to be able to make a bullet this long but we did some cheating and work arounds and we were able to get it to make a pretty awesome bullet. There is a small ring near the tip that is just part of the process of cheating the creation of this bullet, but accuracy is not affected. Initial testing tells me this bullet has a better BC than the Hornady, but I haven’t been able to test it fully at distance yet. Any feedback on BC and accuracy will be much appreciated.

Also, keep in mind that these are polished in corn cob media and there will be tiny pieces of media stuck in the tips. It does not affect accuracy.
    Last edited by MarshallDodge; 08-14-22 at 14:04. Reason: Added link to other thread
    "The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." John Steinbeck