Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: RMR 69 gr OTMs

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

RMR 69 gr OTMs

We've been playing with the RMR 69 gr OTMs for a few weeks. Easily a sub MOA bullet, and we got one on steel at 1300 yards today with the Rem 700.

This is the target we use for 1 mile shots, but I hit it from the 1300 yard shooting spot. Without the target light hit indicator, we couldn't have known there was a hit. It's a mosquito bite at that distance.

6.5 CM on the 1300 yard target next to if for comparison.

"What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Definitely looks like something to stock up on. Those are on my list as soon as I can find primers.

jpgm

Feedback Score
    H322?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Henny View Post
    H322?
    Yes. The lot I'm running now is hot stuff. I was getting popped primers on the 77gr load of 21.6 gr (published max)

It took 5 or 6 tries to land one on the big gong. Like 24.5 mils of come up and 5 mils of wind hold.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    yes H322

We were getting 2855 FPS out of my 5R Bolt gun. The interesting thing about these bullets was that they were very consistent at all distances and even 1,300yrds. Ie once we figured our 22 mils mortar session, we only missed left or right or left or left, not losing its juice going transonic and falling apart. Wind kicked our ass all day long, we were 5 mils of wind.

This is what 5 mils looks like:

Yard sale on guns. Lucky when the tents got blown over while we were painting, most of the guns had been taken of the table to the ground.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I’m always happy to see that someone here shoots. You guys are kicking ass with these.
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I’m always happy to see that someone here shoots. You guys are kicking ass with these.
    It was hot as a mofo yesterday too, so we paid a price. But when you get locked indoors all week, you have to get out, just try and get out early. Yea, I'm pretty pumped about these bullets too.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    They are great bullets and they are local to me. Markm RMR is where I got the 64 gr Gold Dots I sent you years ago.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by archad View Post
    They are great bullets and they are local to me. Markm RMR is where I got the 64 gr Gold Dots I sent you years ago.
    Right on. Yeah... weren't you supposed to shoot with us a few years back?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Right on. Yeah... weren't you supposed to shoot with us a few years back?
    Yes I was visiting in Tempe for a football game at ASU. The tailgating got the best of me

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast