Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can you get COVID-19 If You Don’t Watch TV?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Infections

Cases

So what?

Feedback Score
    In some ways I am reminded of when Covid first hit Washington state. The reaction among some was that it's not that many cases, few have died, overreaction, flu is much worse. In March 2020, when estimates were 100-200k Americans could possibly die during the Covid pandemic, it was characterized as exaggeration, garbage-in garbage-out modeling... on and on.

In any event, let's hope Covid variants, including Delta, don't hit the unvaccinated too hard, and that vaccines continue to provide protection and lower severity of infection among those who are fully vaccinated.

--------

June 25

The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is highly effective against the Delta variant of COVID-19, a Pfizer official in Israel said on Thursday.

More here: https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/953689
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 06-26-21 at 15:41.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    There’s little danger to people who have no co-morbidity and there are an array of therapeutics available for those who do have a serious reaction to the Wuhan laboratory-engineered virus. What’s the issue?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Thread title is awesome. Without the TV. NONE of these problems are much to think about. The TV is just a force feed of made up hate, Gay/Trans promotion, and Infomercial for a relatively non-existent virus.

I see dullards walking/biking every day by themselves and STILL wearing the mask. There are a lot of REALLY stupid people breathing our air.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Thread title is awesome. Without the TV. NONE of these problems are much to think about. The TV is just a force feed of made up hate, Gay/Trans promotion, and Infomercial for a relatively non-existent virus.

I see dullards walking/biking every day by themselves and STILL wearing the mask. There are a lot of REALLY stupid people breathing our air.

Heck, we are still about 50/50 masks down here on the border & that is a BIG improvement from just a month ago...taking a while but folks finally coming around. Had 3 folks on the hike/bike trail this am who would put them on when you passed...mind boggling how well some fell into & will continue to live in fear. You know damn well whoever is wearing masks outdoors has been jab'd.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This thread is the only place I have seen any reference to "delta"

You guys are doing the job for them. Thank you for your service.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Sigh...WHO Recommends Masks and Social Distancing For Everyone – Vaccinated and Unvaccinated – Due to Covid “Delta” Variant

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...delta-variant/
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    The problem I have is with these self righteous pricks telling me that I'm selfish and putting others in danger if I don't get the vaccination. Telling me what I can and can't do, and how I need to live my life.

Meanwhile, these assholes are 600 pound, Little Debbie sweating monsters, constantly dumping Mountain Dew and Pop Tarts down their throat. Lets be real here, the diabetes is going to get them before Covid even rolls out of bed in the morning.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I see people driving cars alone wearing masks.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    I see people driving cars alone wearing masks.
    https://img.ifunny.co/images/e24d98f...a44777d7_1.jpg
    Last edited by jsbhike; 06-28-21 at 07:20.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast