Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can you get COVID-19 If You Don’t Watch TV?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Here's the new narrative...this clown has lost all credibility. The narrative to push the jab on minors is beyond disturbing.

https://mobile.twitter.com/discloset...12894841647106
    YUP YUP
    don't agree you are anti science as he says !
    even though he was caught LYING about his science and did it for %100 politics

yeah agree he and all are clowns with no credibility they are so out of their minds they contradict themselves claim to be the science truth holders yet I can think I am a girl and POOF I am a girl periods and all ! it's truly bizzaro world and never ever thought I would see it get this crazy

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    FUBAR...please spread the word & keep young folks away from the jabs. The entire talk of the day is problems with young adults & issues the jab is causing on the ticker. This is Becoming criminal.

https://mobile.twitter.com/POTUS/sta...46150611341312
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Of course not.

You will also never need a firearm for self defense if you don't read NRA magazines.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    yup, just Shut up & comply...we are from the govt & here to help.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."

Feedback Score
    Got my shot, wore my mask, knew healthy people it almost and did kill while leaving people alone that I thought were screwed. What I don’t like now is the not so subtle drum beat about variants. As if the name “Delta” wasn’t scary enough, I now see CNN is going with Delta Plus…

Delta, Delta, Delta. Can I kill you, kill you, kill you.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    The UK is reportedly experiencing an increase in Covid (including Delta variant) infections and hospitalizations, which has interrupted plans to lift public restrictions.

I guess more folks started watching TV in the UK, particularly those who are unvaccinated and hospitalized. The hospital is a good place for binge-watching.

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 06-25-21 at 15:40.

Feedback Score
    OMG I had the sniffles when I was gardening I think I have covid I have to go to the hospital !!
    I was cooking this new asian dish and I sneezed OMG do I have covid I need to go to the hospital !!

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I'm thinking NOT.

- Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    TV ratings must be up around the globe

--------

June 25

COVID Delta spread renews mask order in Israel, lockdown in Sydney

As several countries such as Indonesia battle fresh surges fueled by the Delta SARS-CoV-2 variant and other factors, others are taking early actions to limit the spread, including Australia and Israel.

In other developments, health officials in India fearing another wave of infections from a variant related to Delta, which they call Delta Plus, have put the brakes in the easing of restrictions in part of Marahashtra state.

Delta activity gains speed, triggers warning bells

Indonesia yesterday reported a record daily high of more than 20,000 cases, with the Delta variant spreading in the wake of Ramadan holiday travel. And hospitals feeling the pressure are building tent emergency units to free up capacity for COVID-19 patients, according to Reuters.

Intensive care unit (ICU) beds are near capacity in Jakarta, where some hospitals are being set up to exclusively treat COVID-19 patients. Health officials have taken some distancing measures in the hardest hit areas, but have stopped short of full lockdowns.

Russia's capital Moscow, the country's main hot spot, reported a single-day high of 601 deaths, as the country reported 20,393 new cases, the highest since Jan 24, according to Arab News.

Meanwhile, Israel, which had recently driven its daily cases down into the single digits, reimposed its indoor mask order, with more than 200 new cases reported, the most since early April, according to the Times of Israel. The health ministry also signaled that it may reimpose limits on gatherings if cases continue to rise.

Elsewhere, Australia's outbreak in Sydney—also driven by the Delta variant—rose to 60 cases, and officials announced a week-long lockdown for downtown Sydney and its eastern suburbs, according to Reuters. The Australian Medical Association, a doctor's professional group, said the lockdown isn't big enough and needs to cover the whole Sydney area.

India tracks Delta variant offshoot

As cases steadily retreat from an unprecedented surge, Indian officials are fearing another rise in cases after identifying another variant related to Delta, which they call Delta Plus. According to the New York Times, it carries a mutation in the spike protein that is similar to the one in the Beta (B1351) variant, which has been linked a reduction in neutralization activity.

The Delta Plus sublineage virus was first found in India in April and has been detected in about 12 countries, including the United States.

According to Indian media reports, Maharashtra state—where Delta Plus was first detected—tightened some of its curbs, as its number of Delta Plus cases rise. The country's health ministry said at least 51 cases have been reported so far, roughly half from Maharashtra state.

More global headlines

Public Health England said today in its weekly update that the Delta variant now makes up 95% of sequenced cases, with its case numbers rising 46% over the past week. Of about 35,000 Delta variant cases reported last week, 42 were the Delta Plus sublineage. The majority of people hospitalized in the last week were unvaccinated.

At a World Health Organization (WHO) briefing today, top officials called out the shortage of vaccine for low-income countries, including Africa, where the Delta variant has triggered steep surges in several countries. The group's Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, PhD, said the trend in Africa is alarming. "It's becoming so dangerous and is completely exposing the unfairness of our world." He aired frustrations after meeting with the WHO's vaccine allocation group this week, which had no vaccine to share.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...ockdown-sydney

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yup, no doubt the Delta narrative is now on the loose...I've been saying it for several weeks. Coming to stage near you.

Gotta get another lock down / more jabs (especially for kids) going!! Don't worry, it's all legit & in your best interest.

Massive protests in London...people are sick of this BS. Bunch of these vids making the rounds.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NewtonCla...77488399060992

All in all it's Justa nother brick in the wall.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BlaiseP59...18432984899590

Sidney going lockdown over 80 Deltas...tyranny. Two weeks to flatten the Delta curb. That'll work this time.

https://mobile.twitter.com/discloset...21390141280257

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast