Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you get COVID-19 If You Don’t Watch TV?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Can you get COVID-19 If You Don’t Watch TV?

Just asking.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Just asking.
    You will likely draw some flack with this based on my posing the question last year about how often effects were exacerbated by the psychological impact of 24/7 news.

Feedback Score
    I don't watch TV, nor does my wife. Neither of us have had covid. You may be on to something.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    Well not sure but I know the curfews some places work ya know covid after 9 says OH DARN we cant infect people pack it in ya little spike balls have to try tomorrow

Feedback Score
    I only own 1 TV, and have no cable/satellite service for live TV. We stream movies and TV shows. No one in my household has been sick in the last 18 months, except my son, who had a "respiratory virus", last January. His school shut down for a week because of so many out sick. He had a fever and cough that lasted a week. Doctor recommended Tylenol and bed rest.

Coincidence? Black Magic? Propaganda? Aliens? Who knows the truth anymore?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Not had tv in over a year and a half. Work in a factory that last year was LOADED with Covid so badly we shut down several times, and when not shut down was working 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
    No Covid for me. I think youve hit the nail on the head.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have to dabble with the msm to help keep me up to speed on my mom's perspective of the world...if it's not on ABC nightly news, then it's not legit & if it is, cannot be contested. I've been told I'm endangering the public by not doing my patriotic duty with masks & jabs. It really is pure propaganda that seems so obvious if you are a critical thinker & challenge every talking point. They don't report on the biden policies causing inflation, the border crisis, metro violence AND Biden was a true hero at the summit & put putin in his place?? Crazy to me but at least I can come to terms how otherwise intelligent folks get brain washed. Keep repeating the message & it becomes concrete.

The whole scare tactic with this delta variant is beyond obvious & I'm glad it's not getting real traction...COVID ON STEROIDS!! Run to the hills!! Get your Jab!!
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    My brother almost never watches TV and he had Covid before NYC's outbreak even started.

He is law enforcement and I think its safe to say that is a high Covid-risk profession.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 06-21-21 at 13:05.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Here's the new narrative...this clown has lost all credibility. The narrative to push the jab on minors is beyond disturbing.

https://mobile.twitter.com/discloset...12894841647106
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast