Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Favorite 6-shot .38 / .357 snub?

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Those are Tyler “T-Grips” PB.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Pretty cool. How are they functional ?

PB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You have to try them to see. They have worked well for decades. Old school fix for revos before grip makers started making 'boot' style, plus it was cheaper than buying another set of grips.
    Last edited by TriggerFish; 09-05-21 at 15:03.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    They fill in the gap under the trigger guard that the old Magna stocks left.
    They were “da chit” before custom grip makers and S&W started making grips that filled that area under the trigger guard.
    Oh, they attach to grip frame with copper tabs that are under the grips.
    Last edited by gaijin; 09-05-21 at 16:58.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    My personal French 6 shooter...

BAED4635-B8D8-484C-9F6D-B6A4B21C90FA by stoiclawyer, on Flickr
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Disregard.

Feedback Score
    I forgot to follow up.

I got a 3 in new King Cobra. Love it! Great trigger!

After several hundred rounds I had a misfire. I use Federal primers only in this one now. Factory trigger is worth it.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    The 3" King Cobra is a very nice revolver. Small enough for easy carry, and big enough to shoot well.

I got to play with one at Gunsite last year. during the Revolver Roundup. They let us run through a shoot house with them, and I liked the trigger and sights.

If you are pondering having it worked on, Dave Fink at the Gunsite Gunsmithy does an excellent job on them. And Dave is just a really good dude to boot.

Feedback Score
    3" k6s and King Cobra 28 ounce range are ones I want but a bit too pricey for me. Always hoping to find that deal on one. Thought I did once went to the store and barrel was canted and not heard best things about Kimbers Customer service or fixing QC.

A 3" Rossi 492 showed up a bit beat up on GB but most are 2"...I wanted to grab that as the weight should have been about 27ounce and my desired 3" but I didn't bite. Think only 1 store chain...got the 3" not even in catalogue. Then you got to check serial to make sure drop safe if After Interarms years. Anyone got a Rossi?

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    S&W Model 10 with a 2" barrel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast