Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pistol Braces and Receivers ATF release dates

Feedback Score

Pistol Braces and Receivers ATF release dates

Video points out that the ATF has release dates for the proposed rules on pistol braces and receivers.

Pistol braces, I’ve seen the proposed language, I guess the next round is to make them official?

On receivers, I’m wondering what this is all really about? I don’t get it? People can make their own guns, that is legal right? This would make that illegal.

Let’s say that you wanted to make a 3D printed lower or an 80% lower. Could you make it Kosher by putting a serial number on it “FBJ001” and then you’d have to do some paper work? What is that like? Would you have to transfer it through an FFL?

Also, the language on serialization for receivers could potentially put other parts having to be serialized?

Or is this all just unknowns now?

I assume that the pistol brace points system is their first step to being able to ban or control ARs in general ala ‘94 or Cali type definitions.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Really, nothing?

Just out of curiosity if you want to make a new firearm, how do you register it?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    You don't.
    Non compliance.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    While the ATF is getting ready to try and take away more freedom from the American people, they have yet to prosecute Hunter Biden.

So since America now has a ruling class, that laws for the rest of us don't apply.

We the people must ask ourselves, are we going to kneel and kiss the ring?

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    You don't.
    Non compliance.
    Absolutely THIS^^
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Last night, the national news aired a story about Ghost Guns. They were talking about how easy it was to make a receiver on a 3-D printer and assemble a handgun or carbine with parts not controlled by serial number. No doubt the Biden administration is going to target firearm parts made on 3-D printers.

A representative from ATF was interviewed and he talked about people arrested for committing crimes with Ghost Guns. He said on the average those arrested had eight prior arrests for violent criminal offenses and a huge problem was the "revolving door" in the court system.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    He said on the average those arrested had eight prior arrests for violent criminal offenses and a huge problem was the "revolving door" in the court system.
    Yeah, no point fixing THAT though! Actually locking up violent criminals would just be silly. Makes way more sense to target the law abiding masses. Cuz... Marxism.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    You don't.
    Non compliance.
    This is The Way.

These cunts have made law (and arbitrary "regulations") irrelevant.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    How can the ATF change the definition of a law they never wrote?

Feedback Score
    My primary concern is that they’ll force serialization of upper, barrels, BCGs and FCGs. You can say screw’em, but when you can’t order stuff from BCM or Brownells, that is a pain. Out of my x ARs, only one is an OEM complete rifle. Even my 22ARs are Frankenbuilds.

That and I do have a 3D printer and i do print do-dads for my guns, I don’t want to want some data base spitting out my name for a visit because the CC companies know of my hobbies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast