Thread: [PDF]M855A1 Enhanced Performance Round (EPR) - … usarmorment.com/pdf/M855A1.pdf

Feedback Score

[PDF]M855A1 Enhanced Performance Round (EPR) - … usarmorment.com/pdf/M855A1.pdf

Here's a brief U.S. Government overview regarding the new M-855A1 EPR Ammunition, recently approved for U.S. Military issue. [ Not sure if the Corps adopted it though ? I seem to recall they went with their own choice. ]

[PDF]M855A1 Enhanced Performance Round (EPR) - …
    usarmorment.com/pdf/M855A1.pdf

= LINK: http://usarmorment.com/pdf/M855A1.pdf

Dom P.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wasn't this introduced in 2010? Not exactly news...
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Wasn't this introduced in 2010? Not exactly news...
    But he just found it on google...
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Yup, old technology but nice presentation format. Nice overview of its upgraded capabilities. Hey, I enjoy reading pretty much everything related to 'my' particular interests. You on the other hand, may view it if you choose it, it's optional. And just for the record it wasn't Google, but rather Bing !

Dom
    Last edited by dpast32; 06-26-21 at 07:16.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dpast32 View Post
    Yup, old technology but nice presentation format. Nice overview of its upgraded capabilities. Hey, I enjoy reading pretty much everything related to 'my' particular interests. You on the other hand, may view it if you choose it, it's optional. And just for the record it wasn't Google, but rather Bing !

Dom
    I like how you can just spam file links, not even review or comment on them and walk away.
    Forward Ascertainment Group

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    No, it’s NOT a nice capability overview, since the trajectory did not/does not match legacy, it provided accelerated wear to guns, it provides zero environmental positives, and costs 2.5x/round over traditionally constructed bullets (atop the $40million settlement paid to Liberty Ammo, from whom the Army stole the design).

Stop just dropping data without having anything substantive to say, nor worthwhile questions to ask, particularly if you’re gonna drop BAD data.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons