Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MRO Patrol Sight Versus Eotech EXPS3

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

MRO Patrol Sight Versus Eotech EXPS3

Quote Originally Posted by ToeheadAR View Post
    I had an MRO and the green dot looked the same as every red dot, a big starburst. I could not tell where the true center/zero was so I replaced it with the Vortex UH-1 gen 2 with NVG setting. I have not tested it at night yet but I can see the reticle clearly now. Huge difference for me, from now on I will only own a holo sight or misro prism. I am waiting to see some reviews on the PA Micro Prism, it looks very promising. I was looking at Eotech too, obviously the only two holo sights out there. I decided on the Vortex because the battery life is better and the lens housing is thinner. Some say the Eotech is better for NVG use but I am mainly a daytime shooter right now and the UH-1 works fine enough. There is also the parallax issues with the MRO especially compared to holo sights and the Aimpoint.
    Check this out: https://youtu.be/Bq5uqAWuj5Y

Eotech vs Vortex with night vision footage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I appreciate the feedback from everyone. I decided to go with the Eotech EXPS3-0. It just seemed to be the better fit for me. I can work with the 600 hour battery life. It will sit on my designated night fighting carbine.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Good for you..I looked at the MRO but the dot was more of a starburst with my Astigmatism, I went with Aimpoints. I may try try an Eotech in the future if the reticle is as crisp as my Holosun 507c

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12