Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Centurion Arms, LLC announces the release of its F-15 lower receivers!

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    And here I thought Spikes would be the first to market with this.

Yeahhhh... I got my color-filled "Special Snowflake" lower. Reckon I'll hafta get this one, a DD LPK, and when the snow is a foot deep this winter, whip that all into shape one night.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Ah hell, I might as well get one of these.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Could someone correct me on this, please? But it looks like both the Centurion and PSA lowers are made by Aero.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Could someone correct me on this, please? But it looks like both the Centurion and PSA lowers are made by Aero.
    No idea who makes Centurion, but if it is Aero betting they have them made to their spec with better QA/QC

PSA has their own forge and makes their own lowers. Possibly in the past they were Aero, but not anymore

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    PSA has their own forge

Source?
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post

Last I knew, Centurion Arms machined their own lowers off raw forgings.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    If you order the buffer tube/end plate with the lower, does it come installed or in the box?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    If you order the buffer tube/end plate with the lower, does it come installed or in the box?
    I would imagine in the box, it would be hard to install it without the LPK.

Don't let that bug you, I'll walk you through installation if you need a hand. Seriously, it is simple, and I'll help you out. Come down to my forum and ask if you need anything.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    No idea who makes Centurion, but if it is Aero betting they have them made to their spec with better QA/QC

PSA has their own forge and makes their own lowers. Possibly in the past they were Aero, but not anymore
    They bought Spartan Forge. See video with CEO interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrK7IXCMCP4

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Source?
    They bought Spartan Forge. Interview with CEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrK7IXCMCP4

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast