Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A folding stock BRN-180

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrotz View Post
    No, 1000 rounds without a hiccup on 2 BRNs but they were giving them away for BRN owners so I collected....and they gave birth or cloned or were generically modified....

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    How you like the 18"?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm asking all of you who have a BRN 180 but don't run suppressed or SBR's; does the BRN do something that your AR's don't do? Not trying to be a wise a$$, I've always liked the BRN 180 but can't justify the expense since my AR does what I need it to do quite well. I guess I'm looking for a good reason and it may come to... just because I want it..

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1986s4 View Post
    I'm asking all of you who have a BRN 180 but don't run suppressed or SBR's; does the BRN do something that your AR's don't do? Not trying to be a wise a$$, I've always liked the BRN 180 but can't justify the expense since my AR does what I need it to do quite well. I guess I'm looking for a good reason and it may come to... just because I want it..
    It does have a lower recoil impulse. Other than that, it's nice to have a folder/piston option on a proven system, with a side charging handle.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauser KAR98K View Post
    It does have a lower recoil impulse. Other than that, it's nice to have a folder/piston option on a proven system, with a side charging handle.
    Any issues with yours? I had an original Armalite Costa Mesa rifle that I liked but magazines were an issue, sadly it's gone but I've wanted a new one since.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1986s4 View Post
    Any issues with yours? I had an original Armalite Costa Mesa rifle that I liked but magazines were an issue, sadly it's gone but I've wanted a new one since.
    None at the moment. But only have three mags through it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123