Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Tomorrow War (Review)

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I guess full auto mag dumps are the most accurate fire you can provide when the monsters only have 2 small areas vulnerable to damage. The short barrels were chosen because they have cool fireball flashes for effect. If you are going to take the time to teach your actors how to shoot movie guns, throw in a damn mag change once in a while. 30 years from now we will have an endless supply of ammo so we have that to look forward to.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    I guess full auto mag dumps are the most accurate fire you can provide when the monsters only have 2 small areas vulnerable to damage.
    Sounds like Starship Troopers.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    You guys are so damn critical. Was this movie the end all be all? Hell no, but I had a couple of beers and enjoyed the mindless entertainment. Sometimes you just need to switch of and watch something dumb. This was perfect for that.

I know there are plenty of plot holes and things that make no sense but my only beef is a total misuse of Yvonne Strahovski.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I made it about 15 minutes into it, some crying circle full of people missing limbs, before I had to shut it off, just could not get into it. Watched Tenet instead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rero360 View Post
    I made it about 15 minutes into it, some crying circle full of people missing limbs, before I had to shut it off, just could not get into it. Watched Tenet instead.
    You didn't miss anything.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    You didn't miss anything.
    Agreed. While it's not the worst movie, I'd rather have missed it to be honest.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456