Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Haitian President Assassinated

Feedback Score
    Apparently poopypantz is gonna send the FBLie. Myst be something the dems need covered up.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Really strange set up. Mostly Colombians. I wondering if someone hired a bunch of fall guys wanna be mercs to cover the real op:

https://www.reuters.com/world/americ...on-2021-07-08/
    Last edited by WillBrink; 07-10-21 at 07:27.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    I’m Claude Joseph’s statements he seems insistent that it’s “foreigners,” attacking haiti. While the trigger pullers we’re mostly foreigners, the guys who hired them are anybody’s guess. He’s sounding more and more like a Castro/Chavez/Maduro. He was just replaced, without his successor officially taking the reigns, his constitutional successor is dead, he’s got the most to gain…. And in true Chavez/maduro/Castro fashion. If he hired Columbians and Gringos, he could pin the tail on the two most popular imperialist enemies of South and Central American dictators.

Feedback Score
    Not to sound harsh, ok, maybe it is, but no one cares about Haiti except those that reside there.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolffie View Post
    I’m Claude Joseph’s statements he seems insistent that it’s “foreigners,” attacking haiti. While the trigger pullers we’re mostly foreigners, the guys who hired them are anybody’s guess. He’s sounding more and more like a Castro/Chavez/Maduro. He was just replaced, without his successor officially taking the reigns, his constitutional successor is dead, he’s got the most to gain…. And in true Chavez/maduro/Castro fashion. If he hired Columbians and Gringos, he could pin the tail on the two most popular imperialist enemies of South and Central American dictators.
    Sure seems like an explanation, along with powerful interests realizing the same thing and fronting him the capability in return for...

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Really strange set up. Mostly Colombians. I wondering if someone hired a bunch of fall guys wanna me mercs to cover the real op:

https://www.reuters.com/world/americ...on-2021-07-08/
    That's my thoughts. These so called professionals were hiding in some bushes and then captured and beaten by an angry mob. Really?
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    That's my thoughts. These so called professionals were hiding in some bushes and then captured and beaten by an angry mob. Really?
    These were the keystone cops of mercs when you read the details.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by drsal View Post
    Not to sound harsh, ok, maybe it is, but no one cares about Haiti except those that reside there.
    I have missionary friends in the Dominican Republic, and... yeah - this. Pretty much true of the whole Caribbean.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    Literally days ago, folks in Haiti were rioting in the streets cause he was refusing elections and holding on to power. Now they are rioting cause he got assassinated. If someone stuck his ass in a re-animation machine and brought him back to life, they'd riot about that.

Hmmm, ... sounds like Minneapolis.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    How did I know this was going to happen (Haiti asks for U.S. troops):

https://apnews.com/article/business-...ffb0e5eef9c506

Oh HELL no!

Xiden will say it's to prevent a massive influx of Haitian boat people.....all the while ignoring the bum-rush at our southern border.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast