Thread: GunBuyer.com

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

GunBuyer.com

I just bought a gun off Gunbuyer.com. Was very hesitant since there is so much shaky BS going on via the inter web. But I did a fair amount of research and they seem to be solid, will follow up to confirm. But their listed price was as cheap as any "start the bidding" on GB and $100 cheaper than 'Buy Now" and $200 cheaper than most.

Anyway, they had a chat session to answer any questions when I was on their page that said, want to me check on a best price, and came back with a $80 discount (24 hrs later). They charge NO shipping charge and ship 2 day for free. Also, they had my FFL on file. Had to pay tax but they killed every other price I could find real or artificial.

If you are in the market, it is worth a look. I'll confirm when I get it. Anybody else use this group?
    PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    They’re large enough to get their own run of Walther PPQ 5” with the lever mag release when Walther was switching the PPQ to button mag release. I’d say your chances are good!

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    This is where I check first when looking for a Walther. Good experiences.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    great to know, thanks
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I’ve gotten ammo from them. I was skeptical at first but it was all good.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I recent bought online (1st time) from another site that also had my FFL on file. That's the key, almost like buying at my LGS, except they can't always get what I want. And LGS has it in 2 days charging only $10 for a transfer. I always buy some ammo or something else as I would have bought the gun there if they had it.

I always call my LGS first , but online buying is pretty slick if they have your LGS FFL on file. I'll look at this place above as well.

EDIT Gunbuyer has my LGS on file as well. Thanks.
    Last edited by ndmiller; 07-08-21 at 16:53.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    These guys came through with flying colors and destroyed everyones else prices. Just remember, if you are in the market, ask the live chat for the best price and wait 24hrs for coupon code.

PB