My wife picked one up awhile ago and I just got a chance to shoot it. I did have a problem with the 13 round magazines floor plates popping off during reloads. If you look at the way the floor plate is secured on the 13 rounders, it does not secure via a locking tab like most magazines. Instead the floor plate on the 13 round mags slides over a protrusion and relies on friction to retain it. The floor plate can be easily slid off with nothing more than hand pressure. This is what happened to me during my reloads, I slammed the mag in using the palm of my hand and the floor plate slid off and out came the spring, follower, and bullets. This happened to me twice with different mags and can be easily replicated. Also, if you drop a 13 rounder loaded or not this can happen, I tested it on both grass and concrete. The 10 round mags do use a locking tab and this is not an issue with them. I do like the added grip circumference, new trigger shoe, and the fact it functions 100% with the ten round mags. I hope S&W redesigns the 13 round mags so my wife can carry with those.