Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which spare parts to keep for Glocks?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    Forgive me, but you are certain it was not the firing pin sleeve that was damaged? This part?

Every other reference to channel liner replacement I can find involves slide refinishing or aftermarket slides. With 17K listing this as one of "the most replaced parts" I have to at least wonder if we are actually talking about the same thing.
    I’m talking about the pressed in plastic liner that goes in the slide.

They tend to get to get scuffed up inside and it contributes to the degradation of the trigger pull characteristics.

I’ve not had one cause any functional issues, but the triggers tend to get gritty and heavy as time goes by.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Thank you too. I won't be keeping one of these as a spare but it could be useful to be aware of that. Roughly at what round count are you finding such service beneficial?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    Where the heck do we find spare RSA for gen4 G19? Got the few gen 3 I needed, but no gen4.

I've searched all the usual suspects, no dice.

I'd say Trigger Springs, Firing Pin, Firing Pin Spring, Extractor, Extractor Spring, Magazine Catch, Magazine Catch Spring, RSAs.
    Been needing to replace mine for almost a year, no nice. Even contacted glock and there response was horrible, never check with them. Now they are sold out.
    Last edited by robbins290; 07-19-21 at 09:56.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by robbins290 View Post
    Been needing to replace mine for almost a year, no nice. Even contacted glock and there response was horrible, never check with them. Now they are sold out.

See link at post #10.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    See link at post #10.
    As I already stated, they sold out. I never checked with them until this thread. I am too late i guess

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well I just got ordered and got mine from them, maybe they'll get more in stock soon. Set them to notify.

At least there are adapters for them to use 3rg gen springs, both of which are available.

Feedback Score
    Really? I never knew those existed, i will google and try to find one. I have few OEM gen3 springs for the 19. I will use those until the gen 4 comes back in stock. Thank you

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    As I already stated, they sold out. I never checked with them until this thread. I am too late i guess
    In stock at https://www.gtdist.com/glock-recoil-springs.html

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Really? I never knew those existed, i will google and try to find one. I have few OEM gen3 springs for the 19. I will use those until the gen 4 comes back in stock. Thank you
    Yeah, several companies have them, most of the usual sources for RSAs have them, usually pop up underneath as "related items", or "people also bought", etc.

Feedback Score
    Got 2 ordered from GT's. Thanks guys.

Vinividivici, I guess i never noticed before.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123