Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Value & Quality Check for Vortex 1x8 Strike Eagle Scope

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dpast32 View Post
    Hey, THANK YOU Guys, I truly appreciate all the kind input ! As I'm sure all of you are aware, it's not at all a simple matter in determining which particular make, model, & or power range is the best suited for your purposes ? And, the more you look, it appears that the more uncertain I become. I have pretty much narrowed down my field to perhaps 3 - 4 specific models, which unfortunately are very similar in all their particulars. Which one I actually choose will probably depend upon which of them I happen to find either on sale, & or at the best price. It may sound that I'm being too frugal here, allowing price point to be the deciding factor, but they're all just so similar in performance, features, product & customer reviews, that 'price' does indeed appear to the deciding factor ?
    Besides price, I think the MAIN other factor should be the reticle. Get the one with the reticle that you like the most. If you can squeeze out a bit more on price, you really should though. You know what they say: "Buy once, cry once." I've learned that the hard way. Trust me.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Review of Strike Eagle 1x8. Great reviewer. Basically the scope has very poor clarity past 4 power.
    https://youtu.be/lMhdGygZhbs
    Last edited by sjc3081; 08-17-21 at 07:30.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation."
    Ronald Wilson Reagan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12