Quote Originally Posted by opngrnd View Post
Which inconel springs? I thought you did a thread on it, but don't remember where.
I think the takedown pin detent springs, buffer detent spring, and mag release spring. Maybe bolt catch spring. I didn’t like the selector detent spring; it made the selector feel different. The trigger springs were slightly weaker than stock ones, but I’m using two stages, so they were out, anyway. I may have used an ejection port door spring on something; don’t remember.

Honestly, I can’t say I recommend them at this point. I was unable to make them corrode, so that’s cool, but both times I ordered them, they sent me AK action springs instead. First time, I sent them an email, and they sent me a RMA, and I emailed them back and got a shipping label, and it was cool from there. Two sets, I think. Second time, I ordered a few sets, and again they sent me a few AK action springs. I emailed, they didn’t answer; I called, they didn’t answer, so I’m just not going to work with them anymore. If they have that much trouble getting their shit together, they can sort it out without me. It is an interesting product, though, that I could be enthusiastic about.