Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Easily Tops CPAC Poll For 2024

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Trump Easily Tops CPAC Poll For 2024

With 70% support. FL Gov Ron DeSantis Comes In Second with 21% of support. A race without Trump has Desantis with 68% of support. I would love to see a Trump/Desantis ticket in 2024.

The CPAC poll also shows President Trump with 98% job approval while he was in office. When pollsters questioned about a 2024 race ¹without President Trump, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis grabbed 68% support on that question, former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo at 5%. Donald Trump Jr. and Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas were both at 4%, and South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem at 3%. No one else topped 2%. [link] ¹We don’t have to worry about that because Trump is running.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...mes-in-second/

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I would prefer Trump threw his support behind a younger candidate like Kristy Noem. I seriously doubt Trump could win again, even after the dunpster fire the Biden adminustration has already proven to be.

On the other hand, I want the Republicans to continue letting the Dems think Trump is the 2024 candidate.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 07-12-21 at 07:54.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I would prefer Trump threw his support behind a younger candidate like Kristy Noem. I seriously doubt Trump could win again, even after the dunpster fire the Biden adminustration has already proven to be.

Andy
    If the fraud that occurred in 2020 is allowed in 2022 and 2024, then Trump would need an even larger turn-out than what he got in 2020 to win. Noem is alright, but not POTUS material in my book. I could see her maybe as a VP choice for Desantis is Trump does not run. As that article from Conservative Treehouse states...."We don't have to worry about that because Trump is running." CTH is usually spot on about things.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

On the other hand, I want the Republicans to continue letting the Dems think Trump is the 2024 candidate.

Andy
    100% this - both parts.

Trump was the better option in 2016, but he will be far too old by 2024. We need someone new, and at the moment Desantis looks pretty good. Noem could be a good VP option.

But if we can keep the Dems focused on Trump, that's a great waste of their effort.

The election only matters if the country can actually prevent widespread fraud. I see a lot of promising moves on that in some states, next to nothing in my own state, and some pro-fraud moves in Congress and elsewhere among the feds.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I really don't want Trump to run again, but I'd love to see him unconditionally supporting something like a Desantis/Noem ticket. The neocons need to stop throwing their lot in with the Dems and if they don't, they need to be disowned by the GOP. We don't need their ilk anymore and the sooner they're gone, the better!
    Last edited by glocktogo; 07-13-21 at 09:25.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Trump should run for the House and unseat Pelosi.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    The Markists are very worried about 2022 and 2024. They see states implementing changes to their election laws including mandating ID and greatly limiting mail-in ballots. They know that unless they pass HR. 1, then are going to get rolled in 2022 and 2024. Their only hope is to some how get HR. 1 passed into law. Joe Manchin and Krystan Sinema have said no to getting rid of the filabuster and HR. 1 can not possibly be passed without getting rid of the filibuster.
    I don't know where some of you get your information or how you form your opinions, but Trump is the 2024 nominee for the GOP if he wants it. Going away for certain. Trump can and will get even more votes than the 80 million that he got in 2020 (6 million of which were illegally flipped to China Joe). If Trump does not run, the Desantis is the obvious choice for the nominee. He has very good experience and has shown that he is a strong conservative leader. Noem could fit as a decent VP pick for Desantis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Trump should run for the House and unseat Pelosi.
    He does not want to do that. He was POTUS and he would only settle to be POTUS again if he runs at all.
    All of you worrying about his age are nutty as the man is in great health and can easily manage a second term.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    100% this - both parts.

Trump was the better option in 2016, but he will be far too old by 2024. We need someone new, and at the moment Desantis looks pretty good. Noem could be a good VP option.

But if we can keep the Dems focused on Trump, that's a great waste of their effort.

The election only matters if the country can actually prevent widespread fraud. I see a lot of promising moves on that in some states, next to nothing in my own state, and some pro-fraud moves in Congress and elsewhere among the feds.
    Your state and Pennsylvania, among a couple of others, will be key to preventing targeted fraud.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Andy
    This. Trump supporting someone else is a better choice. I don’t see 2016 happening twice. We must ask ourselves: do we want Trump, or do we not want Biden? Choosing Trump might get us another 4 years of Biden. Sitting presidents almost always win, so we need an appealing candidate. Do we want Trump, or do we want someone that will ban guns/parts? Choosing Trump might get us the latter, win or lose. Trump is the first POTUS to only do 4 years in like, a while. No matter the reason why, we have to consider that he’s not who will win.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast