Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zastava M90 (Z90?) polymer mags have serious wobble but steel magazines are perfect

Feedback Score
    I tried these four magazines in my M21S. I've only tried the left two Zastava factory magazines in my M90/95's and M85's, but I'm sure the AC-Unity and PufGun magazines will work 100% in them as well.

The price of the AC-Unity magazines is $14 each and they run. Sure, they don't feel as solid as the metal Zastava magazines, but $40 to $50 each for them is just a rip.
    https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/A...NITY-p7087.htm

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Recorded my first 100 rounds and my thoughts. Had one minor issue but so far so good. Please excuse my goofing around with iMovie

‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself.’

Don't go stupid places. Don't hang out with stupid people. Don't do stupid things. -- John Farnam

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've had failure to ignite a few times with x39. In 20 years I can count maybe 2 or 3 times but each time the primer was seated too far in

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I've had failure to ignite a few times with x39. In 20 years I can count maybe 2 or 3 times but each time the primer was seated too far in

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    I had that happen with a 5.45 round too I think. Round was only lightly dimpled and subsequent re-chamberings and attempts to fire failed. Gun cycled through the rest of the mag fine. I figured at the time the primer was set just slightly too deeply.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12