Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Evidence of Massive Voter Fraud 2020

Feedback Score

Evidence of Massive Voter Fraud 2020

Will be undeniable and start dropping. Lefties in and outside of Arizona are doing whatever they can to stall and avoid the disclosure of audit results as they will be devastating. China Joe scrambled together a trip to PA to try to stop the impending audit that is going to be launch. Georgia For instance.....

The team’s analysis revealed that 923 of 1539 mail-in ballot batch files contained votes incorrectly reported in Fulton’s official November 3rd 2020 results. These inaccuracies are due to discrepancies in votes for Donald Trump, Joe Biden and total votes cast compared to their reported audit totals for respective batches. Thus, the error reporting rate in Fulton’s hand count audit is a whopping 60%.

One type of error discovered involved duplicate results reporting for batches of ballots. The team found at least 36 batches of mail-in ballots with 4,255 total extra votes were redundantly added into Fulton Co. audit results for the November election. These illicit votes include 3,390 extra votes for Joe Biden, 865 extra votes for Donald Trump and 43 extra votes for Jo Jorgenson.
    and.......

But it is not simply a case of errors. The VoterGA team found 7 falsified audit tally sheets containing fabricated vote totals for their respective batches. For example, a batch containing 59 actual ballot images for Joe Biden, 42 for Donald Trump and 0 for Jo Jorgenson was reported as 100 for Biden and 0 for Trump. The seven batches of ballot images with 554 votes for Joe Biden, 140 votes for Donald Trump and 11 votes for Jo Jorgenson had tally sheets in the audit falsified to show 850 votes for Biden, 0 votes for Trump and 0 votes for Jorgenson.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...t-biden-votes/

Feedback Score
    And China Joe had to give this speech why? Fear of what is coming.

Joe Biden Says 150 Americans Voted in 2020 Election, Calls Claims of Massive Democrat Voter Fraud “The Big Lie” (VIDEO)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...big-lie-video/

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    It'll become pretty obvious that we have a total poser in the WH, but those in power won't give a crap.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    It'll become pretty obvious that we have a total poser in the WH, but those in power won't give a crap.
    Yeah you are likely right. It will need to be over whelming and undeniable.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Math is racist! That's all I have to say!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Because Biden doesn't send mean Tweets.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Double tapped.

I would edit with something witty, but the whole concept of Biden actually getting the most votes ever (to include Obama) is not a laughing matter.
    Last edited by Grand58742; 07-13-21 at 17:11.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Double tapped.

I would edit with something witty, but the whole concept of Biden actually getting the most votes ever (to include Obama) is not a laughing matter.
    Wrinkles the mind, doesn't it?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Double tapped.

Obama is half black. That really motivated black people to vote for him in droves.

Biden is half dead. That really motivated dead people...
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    It was targeted FRAUD and I've said it for > 8 months now. Don't give a damn who sees this and tries to "censure" me. They can FOAD.

BIDEN IS A FRAUDULENTLY SELECTED PRESIDENT AND SO IS HIS REGIME. There, that should remove any doubts.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast