Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sig Legion 226 Romeo 1 Pro

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Sig Legion 226 Romeo 1 Pro

Just got this Legion, the Pro will go off in the middle of a mag. I can continue shooting, it wont come back on. But if I hit the UP button, it will light right back up. Possible a settings thing?

The only alternative is a Delta Point which I wish they went with the Trijjy hole pattern.

Any ideas guys.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If it isn't the battery cover being under tightened, or maybe a new battery, I would give Sig a call.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    If it isn't the battery cover being under tightened, or maybe a new battery, I would give Sig a call.
    I torqued it as much as I thought safe with that half ass tool they provide. Got home and grabbed a proper screwdriver and was able to give another 40% turn to tighten, so that might be it. I'm thinking so anyway.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I torqued it as much as I thought safe with that half ass tool they provide. Got home and grabbed a proper screwdriver and was able to give another 40% turn to tighten, so that might be it. I'm thinking so anyway.

PB
    Careful you don't overdo it. The cap is plastic.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I know, I buggered it up with that cheap tool. I have one on a 226 SOA and 320 that have worked great. I'm not really all that picky for my dots, and like them just fine as long as they work. And again, I think they will be fine. Gracias

PB

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I know, I buggered it up with that cheap tool. I have one on a 226 SOA and 320 that have worked great. I'm not really all that picky for my dots, and like them just fine as long as they work. And again, I think they will be fine. Gracias

PB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

PB
    You got it!
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Now that it has been a minute, I didn't have it tightened down enough. After that it has worked 100%

PB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Now that it has been a minute, I didn't have it tightened down enough. After that it has worked 100%

PB
    Good deal. Glad it was an easy fix.

Feedback Score
    Pics of your setup?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast