Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: US Navy is too woke for war

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    https://brassballs.blog/home/pentago...ilippe-lavigne

A guy sends me links. Maybe this has been mentioned, maybe it's not relevant to the thread but on the face of it it seems like grounds for concern. Have not really studied it.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Christiansen View Post

A guy sends me links. Maybe this has been mentioned, maybe it's not relevant to the thread but on the face of it it seems like grounds for concern. Have not really studied it.
    The date on the document is one year after President Trump took office. I don't recall seeing this in the media.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Christiansen View Post

They setup this command to handle a war in the Atlantic with China and Russia. I believe it's a bit of propaganda. I would certainly be concerned despite this until proven otherwise. There are elements within the government that have been up to some nefarious stuff, we all need to watch carefully Ned. Harvard released a study in June 2020 that built a strong case showing the emergence of SARS-Cov-2 from Wuhan. The media largely ignored it and still does. The media is no friend of truth. Many of our leaders are in bed with these globalists and they would rather gas light social tensions here stateside than do whats right for citizens of our nation. That said I would not be too concerned with the new Nato headquarters without warrant to be. These folks are bound to comply with the host nation and are not authorized to collect or act on domestic issues, as is the rest of the DOD. However, it does not mean it will prevent leaders from using Natos presence and influence.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Core781 View Post
    They setup this command to handle a war in the Atlantic with China and Russia. I believe it's a bit of propaganda. I would certainly be concerned despite this until proven otherwise. There are elements within the government that have been up to some nefarious stuff, we all need to watch carefully Ned. Harvard released a study in June 2020 that built a strong case showing the emergence of SARS-Cov-2 from Wuhan. The media largely ignored it and still does. The media is no friend of truth. Many of our leaders are in bed with these globalists and they would rather gas light social tensions here stateside than do whats right for citizens of our nation. That said I would not be too concerned with the new Nato headquarters without warrant to be. These folks are bound to comply with the host nation and are not authorized to collect or act on domestic issues, as is the rest of the DOD. However, it does not mean it will prevent leaders from using Natos presence and influence.
    I posted an article on here somewhere dated from 2007 that discussed SARS/coronavirus in Wuhan. This ain't new.

That article, man, I couldn't read it. With the prevalence of everyone-has-a-blog or everyone's-cousin-knows-a-guy, it's hard for me to read that stuff.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    I posted an article on here somewhere dated from 2007 that discussed SARS/coronavirus in Wuhan. This ain't new.

That article, man, I couldn't read it. With the prevalence of everyone-has-a-blog or everyone's-cousin-knows-a-guy, it's hard for me to read that stuff.
    I found information at Navy Times which is a respectable source of info. Navy Times reported the info on the opening of the Nato Command, and explained it's purpose. I would not be too concered but we all certainly need to stay engaged enough to determine if our leadership and these international organizations abuse their powers. We are as much of this Nato command as any member. The thing we need to watch is executive actions by Biden: because one of the first things Obama did when he was elected was to sign away "search and seizure" and "immunity" rights by international partners. What this means is Obama allowed groups like Interpol to seize and search property of US citizens of interest. This was formerly corrected by President Reagan. I am not sure if Trump reversed this, however, there was chatter that Trump was going to, maybe someone can clarify?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The presence of N.A.T.O. (No Action Talk Only) on one of our largest military installations gives them the opportunity to gather intelligence, which concerns me.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Core781 View Post
    I found information at Navy Times which is a respectable source of info. Navy Times reported the info on the opening of the Nato Command, and explained it's purpose. I would not be too concered but we all certainly need to stay engaged enough to determine if our leadership and these international organizations abuse their powers. We are as much of this Nato command as any member. The thing we need to watch is executive actions by Biden: because one of the first things Obama did when he was elected was to sign away "search and seizure" and "immunity" rights by international partners. What this means is Obama allowed groups like Interpol to seize and search property of US citizens of interest. This was formerly corrected by President Reagan. I am not sure if Trump reversed this, however, there was chatter that Trump was going to, maybe someone can clarify?
    I'm not sure about the veracity of NATO at Norfolk, but I would not be surprised. We've had NATO forces I know in San Diego and at Camp Lejeune. When I see website design like that with the writing of a 12th grader even if the information is 100% correct, I give it no credibility. I agree with you, the Navy Times is much more reliable it seems.

A NATO command at a US base is certainly plausible, although not something I would ever favor. I don't know that they would be given command authority over US forces on US soil, and certainly could not engage in any kind of power projection over American citizens on American soil.

Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    The presence of N.A.T.O. (No Action Talk Only) on one of our largest military installations gives them the opportunity to gather intelligence, which concerns me.
    A former roommate of mine was in Navy intelligence, an attaché to NATO in Belgium. He said every time they had a summit or a meeting it was like spy versus spy, but on a civil and friendly level.

Just because we're allies doesn't mean we're friends.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    I'm not sure about the veracity of NATO at Norfolk, but I would not be surprised. We've had NATO forces I know in San Diego and at Camp Lejeune. When I see website design like that with the writing of a 12th grader even if the information is 100% correct, I give it no credibility. I agree with you, the Navy Times is much more reliable it seems.

A NATO command at a US base is certainly plausible, although not something I would ever favor. I don't know that they would be given command authority over US forces on US soil, and certainly could not engage in any kind of power projection over American citizens on American soil.

A former roommate of mine was in Navy intelligence, an attaché to NATO in Belgium. He said every time they had a summit or a meeting it was like spy versus spy, but on a civil and friendly level.

Just because we're allies doesn't mean we're friends.
    You are correct. The UK and EU see the US as an intelligence threat because of our massive intelligence apparatus and MIC. Virtually all nations collect intelligence on the US.

The past 40 years has changed a great deal. Specifically the last eight years or so. I am not an expert on Nato so Ill refrain from expressing my take on their level of influence. Previous generations of Americans knew that it was a bad idea to let our adversaries setup shop in our backyard. You are 100% on that, and as I mentioned we need to pay close attention to any foreign group operating in the US. Thomas Jefferson was very clear to warn us of the dangers and forecasted the serious consequences of allowing foreign organizations in our nation.

UK and EU has recently formed infrastructural ties with China. Many in UK and EU were against these partnerships. Their reliance of China's fuels and communications is incredibly concerning because it places them at the mercy of China's CCP. Canada leadership, one of our biggest allies has engaged in partnerships with Chinas military as have some of our leadership. This has raised serious concerns. China is influencing our people on many levels and has engaged in an all source subversive campaign to usurp the US. This is not speculation. They have tried to align with a number of Latin nations, it's not public knowledge shared by the intelligence community, to whom is involved and to what extent.

The intelligence community (IC) here in the US seemed to be easily fooled by their leadership into believing President Trump was working for Putin, and I see no evidence that anyone from the IC made any attempt to warn citizens that the SARS-Cov-2 virus was coming in the fall of 2019 and I cannot be convinced they did not know. The IC is broken and the heads running the IC are to blame. Call it the swamp or whatever, but they are the biggest threat to US national security in the history of our nation. They facilitated a coup attempt.

And as I mentioned before China has recruited Russia, they have formed an alliance. Putin is not stupid, we had an opportunity to align with Russia but that ship is sailing away rapidly. Putin knows China is his biggest threat, so he will keep them close.

Our self enriching leadership is setting us up for the biggest failure in the history of our nation, and 75% of our citizen's don't even see it coming. We do not like to admit in painful truths, its scary and historically bites us in the backside. We cannot afford to allow leadership to make this call, or we will be speaking Chinese in 50 years.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789