Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: South Africa or St. Louis? The Riots...You decide....

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    One of my absolute favorite topics. Awhile back I ran into one of those stolen lands dipshits at a party..... He was a "guest of a peripheral friend" of a friend.

So I ask the guy- "Who should I give the my land back to?"---- "The native peoples"..." Oh, Ok..... WHICH SPECIFIC NATIVE PEOPLES?" --He couldn't answer the question, so I educated the dumb bastard right there.... "See, my problem is that until about 1725 the land that I'm now on was owned by the Apache, but, the Commanche got horses during the great Pueblo raid and then proceeded to kick the shit out the Apaches and drive them into the desert and mountains. It all culminated in the Great Iron Mountain Battle of 1724 which lasted for 9 days and drove the Jicarilla into the mountains of New Mexico never to return..."....... Silence.

In a truly Just Society, this level of stupidity SHOULD be fatal....Oh well....
    My basic theory is that people need a good guy and a bad guy to make sense of the world. If they go down the rabbit hole and realize that all human beings are real chit heads, and the chit heads with the better weapons and tactics will take the others land and stuff, it's depressing. Sure, some may have been worse chit heads than others relatively speaking, but any culture that was not able to defend itself, and aggressive, and capable of warfare, was wiped out quickly. You'd live a lot longer as a native captured by say the US than you would by another native tribe, and at least the US might shoot or hang you, they didn't tend to skin you alive or any number of things the natives did to each other, especially the Commanche's I recall.

While the trail of tears for example was sucky to be sure, there would be no such thing by the Commanches, or Apaches as they wipe everyone out but for a few kids and women and such.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    I've been asking myself that question (could this happen here?) since seeing this the other day. I think there are several ways to look at it. The obvious one is from the race angle, and that's probably the one that carries the most water, too. I'm not well versed in South African populist movements, but it's pretty obvious that it's blacks against everyone else from the videos. Whether the attackers admit it's racially motivated or not, I don't know, but as an outsider it's hard to see it any other way. On the defense you see whites mixed with other races, like Arabs and Indians, but on the offense you just see this solid wall of black. They're even calling themselves Zulus, and I'm sure that has more symbolic meaning than describing the majority of the rioters' ethnic background.
    Don't try to apply western politics to Africa. The Afrikaaners havent been in power for decades, their parliament is literally a collection of different African Tribes vying for power after they ousted the whites. With the whites gone, they divine themselves amoungst tribal lines Zulu, Xsosa, sothos ect.

No, they are LITERALLY Zulu who are pissed of their former Zulu president got put in jail for corruption.

This is just a continuation tribal warfare thats been going on since they were running around with spears hundreds of years ago and whites and Indians there are just caught in the middle.
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 07-15-21 at 15:59.
    Forward Ascertainment Group

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Don't try to apply western politics to Africa. The Afrikaaners havent been in power for decades, their parliament is literally a collection of different African Tribes vying for power after they ousted the whites. With the whites gone, they divine themselves amoungst tribal lines Zulu, Xsosa, sothos ect.

No, they are LITERALLY Zulu who are pissed of their former Zulu president got put in jail for corruption.

This is just a continuation tribal warfare thats been going on since they were running around with spears hundreds of years ago and whites and Indians there are just caught in the middle.
    So are the other tribes fighting the Zulu alongside the whites?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    In the case of SA, it’s not so much as racial black vs. white as it is “haves vs. have nots.” Given the societal makeup that whites and Indians are more financially wealthy and more well off, they have been targeted. This push is very much a communist “equity” assault, as the “riots” were planned by the communist ANC (African National Congress) and used the arrest of Zuma as a catalyst. (Sound familiar?)

Politician Telling People "Go Into Indian and White Neighborhoods; Kill Them and Burn their houses down" in South Africa​

(Video in link below. Video has been scrubbed from all other sources at my disposal.)

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...n-south-africa

Second video within also show pre-action planning by communist agitators on supposed secure and encrypted chat app.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    https://twitter.com/ManjeSmanje/stat...4842932%2Fpg43

I don't know how prevalent this is, but apparently there are white people looting now. Or maybe it's been going on the whole time and people just haven't paid much attention to it because they want to push the race angle.

If the tribal/racial component to all this is not as weighty as it seems on the surface, that could tell a very different story in terms of whether something like that could happen here.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I don't know how prevalent this is, but apparently there are white people looting now. Or maybe it's been going on the whole time and people just haven't paid much attention to it because they want to push the race angle.

If the tribal/racial component to all this is not as weighty as it seems on the surface, that could tell a very different story in terms of whether something like that could happen here.
    That’s footage from MSP. Check out the Cub Foods in the background.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    That’s footage from MSP. Check out the Cub Foods in the background.
    Damn twitter got me again.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hope he succeeds.

Feedback Score

why post/repeated the lies of the race angle WHY ? I understand kinda but just no hahahahahah

trash people are trash people any color
    as you find out this is often lies twitter banned our president and yet you think they are allowing the posting of truth ?

for here just look at the riots in Seattle or Portland a mix of colors its scum or not scum has little to do with race UNLESS they are racist and most all the left are very racist
    Last edited by Honu; 07-17-21 at 16:52.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Goes in to some of the history.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234