Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Benelli M2 tactical

Feedback Score
    I'm familiar with the Benelli M1 Super 90, and the M2 and M4/M1014 guns. The variant I've never seen for sale at gun shops or online is the M3 with the selectable pump/semiauto feature. Is that a limited production model or some such?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardToHandle View Post
    The LTT is amazing. The price point is painful, but the actual markup for the items included is minimal.
    I was doubtful until I held that Magpul stock… Goodness, the shotgun is an ergonomic masterpiece.
    I actually went on the LTT website earlier to try and order one. It said to put your name on the list but didn't see anywhere to do that. Not sure if they are taking orders for them right now or whats going on... any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I also have a SBE and I SBR'd it. I have more rounds through it as a hunting sg than I do as a range gun ready for hd. But it runs flawless. Being inertia driven like the M2 I assume some parts are interchangeable? Please correct me if I'm wrong. That's the only reason I'd want an M2.

So, I have a 1301 on my list of wants for sure. Not a LTT though. I want to buy base model and do what I want to it. Building/upgrading piece by piece is part of the fun for me.

I also have 870's set up different ways and I'm not looking to part with any of them.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Anyone know where I can find a Beretta 1301 tactical Gen 2 in stock? I have had no luck.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by coolcraigster View Post
    Anyone know where I can find a Beretta 1301 tactical Gen 2 in stock? I have had no luck.

Several available on GB.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)

How about an M2 tactical?....kidding....but not really

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Several available on GB.
    Yeah but they are all auctions. None are buy it now. Im watching them but seems like everytime I try to buy something on gunbroker and we are bidding it goes for way more than msrp. Im keeping an eye on them though

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Bought a 1301 tactical today...

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Bought a 1301 tactical today...

You will not be disappointed!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle5 View Post
    You will not be disappointed!
    Love it so far. Bought it from a guy that bought it but never fired it. He already had an Aridus side saddle, Nordic extension and clamp kit and Aridus Magpul stock adapter. I just ordered the stock but no luck finding the Aridus handguard. Im leaning toward a T2 or H2 for optic... haven't made up my mind yet.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast