Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thicker/Wider Sig P365 Grip Module

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    The Icarus module does look interesting. My concern (other than the $250 price tag) is that it may be a bit slippery in the hand. Especially when hands are wet.
    Who makes a $250 grip module for a gun this cheap. If it were a $3,000 1911 then maybe but Jesus.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Who makes a $250 grip module for a gun this cheap. If it were a $3,000 1911 then maybe but Jesus.

PB
    Seems odd to me too. Half the price of the gun...
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    This is probably the best advice in this thread.
    x2. I also have a 365 and can't get over how small the grip feels and I can't get a good purchase. But the 320 now is perfect. Its just a lot heavier and thicker but I want to fill my hand when I'm shooting

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I shot my 365XL with Hogue grip at the ranch last Sunday. I was very surprised at how much an improvement it was in my opinion. I also shot some Plus P ammo and it was reasonable.

There was also a thread somewhere on how much a dot can help with long range accuracy on a small gun. I can say I was very capable of making fast good hits with a dot on a small gun.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Did the sleeve move around at all?

It's probably my dumb luck but I've tried the Hogue sleeve now on G43, HK USP45c, G19 and probably some I'm forgetting. Each time it shifts noticably when shooting.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post

It's probably my dumb luck but I've tried the Hogue sleeve now on G43, HK USP45c, G19 and probably some I'm forgetting. Each time it shifts noticably when shooting.

I've got one on my P365 and P365XL. Might be the original grip texture, but probably 1000 rounds on the XL and about half that on the regular 365, neither sleeve has shifted at all. A first for me with Hogue sleeves.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Yea mine didn’t budge. Arik did you put anything on the grip when installing it that may contribute to its shifting?

PB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nope

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Nope

I didn't figure but damn that is crazy. Did you keep them on or ditch them? You must have very large mitts?

PB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I didn't figure but damn that is crazy. Did you keep them on or ditch them? You must have very large mitts?

PB
    I ditched the sub compacts. The USPc and G19 are fine but not ideal.

I don't think I have large hands. But I have E.T Quasimodo fingers. It's weird to explain but basically most sub compacts and revolvers or any grip meant for concealment feels like I'm Will Smith holding that little gun in Men in Black.
    Grips like G21, Beretta 92/Sig 226 especially with Hogue rubber grips.... anything that fills my hand and gives my fingers somewhere to go. But it all depends on the gun. PPQ/P99 felt good, 1911 are good. It just depends on the overall shape
    Last edited by Arik; 10-13-21 at 22:24.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast