Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thicker/Wider Sig P365 Grip Module

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Thicker/Wider Sig P365 Grip Module

I know there are a lot of aftermarket P365 grip modules, but I haven't seen one that increases the size of the grip any, either in thickness and/or width. If anybody knows of or has experience with one, please let me know. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have large hands, and it helped a lot to install the Hogue grip sleeve. Have both the P365 and the P365 XL versions, and am happy with both.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I would also like to see some more options for the 365xl in terms of grip size. Width seems okay for me. Could use a little more distance front to back

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    The only option I am aware of is the Razorback mod from Boresight. I want to try one myself but just not bought one yet.

https://www.boresightsolutions.com/p...razorback-mod/
    https://www.boresightsolutions.com/p...razorback-mod/

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The Boresight Razorback looks perfect--except for the $315 price. Ouch

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    I have large hands, and it helped a lot to install the Hogue grip sleeve. Have both the P365 and the P365 XL versions, and am happy with both.
    Thanks for the response, I should have clarified that I’m not interested in any sort of rubberized sleeve or decals, they don’t work for me for concealed carry.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've been looking too and the only aftermarket one I was able to find was Icarus Precision but their grips don't look any different in size or shape from the factory one and I'm not willing to spend hundreds to find out

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    I would not be surprised to see Wilson Combat make a grip module similar to the Boresight Solutions one for around $70. in the near future.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I would be extremely happy if Wilson did that. I put one of their grip modules on an m17 and it is fantastic. Changes the gun.

Hopefully they do more than just texture an existing 365 module. Some material needs to be added to the back of the grip.
    Last edited by signal4l; 07-18-21 at 17:06.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I hate the grip on my 365 XL, it’s hard to find the dot on my gun for me. I might try the hogue, I don’t care about extra rubber grip.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast