Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thicker/Wider Sig P365 Grip Module

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So it looks like Wilson Combat has released inexpensive grip modules for the P365 and the XL. The modules are thicker, have an enhanced magwell, and a longer beavertail. They also have added the option of tungsten weights.

Here's a quick review:

Last edited by georgeib; 02-02-22 at 18:35.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Shot one last weekend. It’s thicker via a palmswell and was very comfortable.
    I shot my OEM framed pistol as well as the Wilson framed pistol however.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Shot one last weekend. It’s thicker via a palmswell and was very comfortable.
    I shot my OEM framed pistol as well as the Wilson framed pistol however.
    Have you tried the Hogue Gripsleeve? Wondering how it compares to the Wilson, feel and control wise.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I have been using the Wilson 365 XL module for a few weeks. I was hoping the front to back distance would increase. No such luck. It is a slight improvement over factory. Beavertail, texture are good.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It isn't earth shattering, but it is an improvement. I originally had the standard length WC365 module and for me it dug into my palm area. So I do prefer the factory standard sized grip over the Wilson. I picked up the XL grip just to try it, and I much prefer it over the factory XL grip. The slightly wider sides fill my hand better than the factory XL. The Wilson XL module will be staying on it.

TXPO
    Cerified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer
    NRA/LE Firearms Instructor
    ColdBoreCustom.com

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Have you tried the Hogue Gripsleeve? Wondering how it compares to the Wilson, feel and control wise.
    No sir, have not tried it.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Texaspoff View Post
    It isn't earth shattering, but it is an improvement. I originally had the standard length WC365 module and for me it dug into my palm area. So I do prefer the factory standard sized grip over the Wilson. I picked up the XL grip just to try it, and I much prefer it over the factory XL grip. The slightly wider sides fill my hand better than the factory XL. The Wilson XL module will be staying on it.

TXPO
    Good info...I put the WC grip in my X365 and I like the feel in the hand ...have to go to range

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234