Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thicker/Wider Sig P365 Grip Module

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Search threads for Devcon, etc on bolt guns where guys have built up grip area's and texture them or use a popsicle stick to create texture. Me personally, quit beating your head against the wall and buy a 320 XC, leave it as is or find a SC module, medium with rail.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I hate the grip on my 365 XL, it’s hard to find the dot on my gun for me. I might try the hogue, I don’t care about extra rubber grip.

PB
    I will say that Hogue has really upped their game with this offering compared to what I had tried before in the 90's etc. It's a bit of a bitch to put on, even after putting it in hot water to soften it, but once it's in place; it's in place. I was having to re-position my hands slightly between shots, which admittedly may be improper grip on my part, but the grip sleeve has absolutely mitigated that for me. Would buy again if I needed to.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark5pt56 View Post
    Search threads for Devcon, etc on bolt guns where guys have built up grip area's and texture them or use a popsicle stick to create texture. Me personally, quit beating your head against the wall and buy a 320 XC, leave it as is or find a SC module, medium with rail.
    This is probably the best advice in this thread.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I bought that Hogue grip and I like it pretty good. Worth a try if anyone else feels the grip is too small.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I bought that Hogue grip and I like it pretty good. Worth a try if anyone else feels the grip is too small.

PB
    I just did the same thing. Nice Improvement.

Was not that difficult to install. I put it in a hot coffee cup full of water for about a minute and I sprayed Windex on the grip. Went on without too much drama

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by signal4l View Post
    I just did the same thing. Nice Improvement.

Was not that difficult to install. I put it in a hot coffee cup full of water for about a minute and I sprayed Windex on the grip. Went on without too much drama
    I used the shoe horn approach cutting out the plastic wrapper with windex the directions suggested. I tried without reading directions, no go for me.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've tried them with several guns and could never get them to stay. I've had them on USP45s, Glock 43, 19, and I the straight grip with plastic side panels 4506

Always shift or slide down depending on the gun .

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I've tried them with several guns and could never get them to stay. I've had them on USP45s, Glock 43, 19, and I the straight grip with plastic side panels 4506

Always shift or slide down depending on the gun .

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Maybe they took feedback from you guys because mine is tighter than a dicks hatband. Cant imagine it shifting, but time will tell.

PB

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Grip angles and thickness are a funny thing, they work for some and are terrible for others. I find I cannot shoot an RDS Glock well because of the grip angle, however RDS equipped Sigs are perfect for me. The 365XL with 507k is about the perfect carry gun for me, but it is absolutely different strokes for different folks.

I'm not sure if the Icarus grip module is thicker, but it looks like the beavertail is longer. Plus, you get the extra weight. Never used one, but I've always been interested.

https://www.icarusprecision.com/onli...ime-p265264560

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Grip angles and thickness are a funny thing, they work for some and are terrible for others. I find I cannot shoot an RDS Glock well because of the grip angle, however RDS equipped Sigs are perfect for me. The 365XL with 507k is about the perfect carry gun for me, but it is absolutely different strokes for different folks.

I'm not sure if the Icarus grip module is thicker, but it looks like the beavertail is longer. Plus, you get the extra weight. Never used one, but I've always been interested.

https://www.icarusprecision.com/onli...ime-p265264560
    The Icarus module does look interesting. My concern (other than the $250 price tag) is that it may be a bit slippery in the hand. Especially when hands are wet.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast