Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New rail in 200 dollar range

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The Forward Control Designs MLOK handguard is very nice, and is made by CMT mentioned above. A friend just put a 13.7" rail on a LE6920 and it turned out fantastic.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have three rails that all fit this category. I'll try and outline their pro's and cons.

ALG V0: cheapest, strong. I prefer rails at the 12 o' clock. My buddy also had one and used his rail to pound in a tent stake. It caused the MLok slot that it hit to dent in a little, but the rail was 100% functional and didn't break.

BCM: Lightest weight. Super comfortable to shoot with and I love the way accessories mount. Also love how this rail looks when you put rail covers on it. Probably the least durable rail though. Not that I have had an issue with it breaking, and I haven't seen too many pics of broken BCM's, just something to note that it is the thinnest metal and shortest barrel nut.

Expo Arms Combat Rail (CMT): This rail is like the best of all the worlds. It's cheap, has a similar profile to the BCM, yet it is thick like the ALG making me think it would be a very robust rail. My ONLY complaint about this rail is that they dont offer it in more lengths. Just 9.5" and 15". I have the 9.5" on my 10.5" barrel and its perfect.
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12