Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a pink full auto bcg.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Looking for a pink full auto bcg.

Doing a 10.5 pink/black build, for a really good friend.
    Bazooka pink: lower, pistol brace, hand guard, gas block, dust cover, forward assist, charging handle, castle nut.

Black: grip, upper, short pistol buffer tube, locking plate, c/h latch, trigger, selector switch, take down pins, trigger/hammer pins, barrel, flash can, sights, Protac hlx.

I know I could just throw a nitrite bcg in there, and it would work with the build fine, But I want this build to be perfect! This is one of my favorite ladies on the planet.

This is the only pink bcg I can find anywhere, I just don’t have any clue how reputable this company is.

https://pmtactical.com/pamax-xslick-...carrier-group/

I am very weary of ordering from companies, I can find little information on.

I am hoping one of the good ole gun nuts on here has some experience dealing with these guy’s. I believe they advertise that they are veteran owned.

Thanks in advance.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just get one coated while everything else is getting coated.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The other parts are all pre coated, and in the mail. I suppose I could contact the company I ordered the other parts from. Thanks for the idea.
    I checked out cerakote, and thought about trying to do it myself, but It would just cost far too much. I no longer own an air compressor.
    Last edited by camoman; 07-17-21 at 12:53. Reason: Additional content

Feedback Score
    Worse case you can buy it just for the carrier, and upgrade the bolt

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks Disciple! Thank you so very much!

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Guns are not toys and shouldn't be colored to look like toys. Flame away!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Of all the things, a pink BCG. Thanks for saving a quality BCM for the rest of us.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    And, here comes the retardation.....How did I know this was coming???? Because, I did!

GH41: if a girl wants a pink flipping gun....who tf are you....to flipping question that??? Go kick rocks db!!! Flame away lmfao!!!! Should, I say “reading comprehension” This is for a girl, just so you know!

ggammel: hahahaha!!!!
    Quality BCM......like BCM....is the only “quality” manufacturer lmfao!!!!! Never has a more retarded statement been made...lol
    If the flipping key is staked correctly.... and a carpenter 158, hpt, mpi, shot peened bolt is used...then wtf makes one better then the other???
    Flipping stupid!!!!!
    I got an idea....instead of making yourself look stupid! If you have nothing helpful to add! Why don’t you dumb asses just keep scrolling????
    Last edited by camoman; 07-18-21 at 07:53. Reason: Punctuation

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I chuckle that the last comment was just edited for punctuation.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast