Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: It's 2021, what's the new LE6920?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    My guess is that he is butt hurt because he can't just drop in all the FA parts (and the auto sear) and do an illegal conversion.

I honestly can't think of any other reason one would need that material removed.
    kinda a weird flex trying to shame someone for wanting the full auto cut/shelf. We're all thought criminals here.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Also for those who are looking for the M4 marked LE 6920, Clyde armory has a few in stock

https://clydearmory.com/colt-le6920-1/
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    I wish the M5 carbine would make it into production.

https://thecoltar15resource.com/2021...lt-m5-carbine/

Thanks for posting that link, I don't believe I have seen that Colt before, I would LOVE to have a 14.5 P&W !

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Really. Care to name one trigger that will not fit due to the extra material where the auto sear goes???
    Not him but I believe the AR Gold triggers will not fit.

Feedback Score
    Really. Care to name one trigger that will not fit due to the extra material where the auto sear goes???
    FRT-15.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkstr8 View Post
    kinda a weird flex trying to shame someone for wanting the full auto cut/shelf. We're all thought criminals here.
    I agree. You know what they say about assumptions. I could not drop a FRT-15 into my newer 6920 and a number of others. Cant wait to hear what these geniuses have to say next..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    Also for those who are looking for the M4 marked LE 6920, Clyde armory has a few in stock

https://clydearmory.com/colt-le6920-1/
    Those aren’t LE marked. They are CR with M4 Carbine marked. Still great though.
    Hunter of Gunmen 8541

Feedback Score
    Some of you crying about milspec this or that Because you can’t get a M16 cut lower. Get an SOT license and stop the Whining. Grow up.
    Grown men like little babies.nut up and get the SOT. Go cry to your wives and not other men on here for Gods sake.

Spikes tactical will sell you a M16 cut lower but it doesn’t have the auto sear hole. You would need a jig for that. Nobody sells a “MilSpec” legally. I have bought 4 from them. Another company sells them on GB. Go get one and stop the crying.

Most people don’t want a trigger that isn’t drop in on an AR….
    Last edited by indianalex01; 07-23-21 at 19:04.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by indianalex01 View Post
    Some of you crying about milspec this or that Because you can’t get a M16 cut lower. Get an SOT license and stop the Whining. Grow up.
    Grown men like little babies.nut up and get the SOT. Go cry to your wives and not other men on here for Gods sake.

Spikes tactical will sell you a M16 cut lower but it doesn’t have the auto sear hole. You would need a jig for that. Nobody sells a “MilSpec” legally. I have bought 4 from them. Another company sells them on GB. Go get one and stop the crying.
    We all know where to go to get a milspec lowers. I like E2 myself. No one is crying here so stop with the butthurt. And I might suggest you stop trying to tell others what to do, and phrase it as advice. You sound absurd with your rants: this is why I said get over yourself. Do you talk to people like this in person?

Feedback Score
    Letting people know where to get an M16 cut lower from a legal source is ok. I don’t care what you think I should do to be honest. You are nobody to me. I don’t need your advice.
    Last edited by indianalex01; 07-23-21 at 19:12.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast