Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: In Kenosha, WI: Carjacking victim to be charged with endangering attacker?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyviking View Post
    The word is, IMMINENT”, not “EMINENT”.
    Noted, I slept through public school.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    There is a difference between vehicular hijacking and motor vehicle theft. Apparently the person involved in the incident referenced in the original post does not know the difference.

C-A-T would apply before taking action to avoid winding up in a trick bag. Circumstances-Assessment-Training.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    There is a difference between vehicular hijacking and motor vehicle theft. Apparently the person involved in the incident referenced in the original post does not know the difference.

C-A-T would apply before taking action to avoid winding up in a trick bag. Circumstances-Assessment-Training.
    In my state your vehicle is considered an extension of your home and pretty much the same rules apply.

With that said, No freaking way I would shoot at my own truck.

Thanks to the factory tint, The girl (trying to steal the vehicle) in this case would not likely have noticed what was in the back of the truck watching HER and once she got inside it would have been her ass.

Being self-employed these girls literally go everywhere with me. The back of that truck is their home away from home...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony617 View Post
    Did the shooter leave his/her car keys in the ignition?
    Only sharing these pictures because it relates to what you said and dog training -

With the keys in the ignition and running, WITH the door wide open:

Teaching them to STAY inside the vehicle when they were still young even if left unattended for a few minutes while I ran inside somewhere to do whatever. Zoomed in with camera and snapped a pic before I ran in and paid my water bill that month.

Easier to teach that concept to the dogs if you start young and with few (or zero) distractions for them. (mostly empty parking lot vs a busy gas station)

Feedback Score
    Uhmm. Bro, you do not wanna feed shit like that to your dogs.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Uhmm. Bro, you do not wanna feed shit like that to your dogs.
    Lol!

You got me there.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345