Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 118

Thread: Fauci and Senator Paul. Someone's full of it.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    11,605
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

    Fauci and Senator Paul. Someone's full of it.


    The definition for "Gain of Function" is very clear, the line was crossed and he's stuttering his way through answering this question, but it makes no difference, clearly NIH funded the "Gain of Function' attempts at Wu Han.
    Clearly also, these hearings are biased against Senator Paul.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    4,367
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    And? These politicians (both sides) bloviate and what happens, exactly?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    11,605
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    And? These politicians (both sides) bloviate and what happens, exactly?
    So Fauci is a Politician?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,409
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    So Fauci is a Politician?
    100% he is, he is a corrupt individual, that thought he was being clever the way he funded the research through a cut out. Then you look at the things he supports and he sits on at least one foundation that is radical left.

    But he will never go to jail, where he belongs, and Rand Paul exposed Fauci's guilt yesterday. Fauci got pissed because he got caught with his hand in the cooky jar.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    4,597
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Someone needs to pimp slap Fauci and make him STFU.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    27,381
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    So Fauci is a Politician?
    Well he's clearly not an impartial medical person.
    It's hard to be a ACLU hating, philosophically Libertarian, socially liberal, fiscally conservative, scientifically grounded, agnostic, porn admiring gun owner who believes in self determination.

    Chuck, we miss ya man.

    كافر

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    11,605
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Someone needs to pimp slap Fauci and make him STFU.
    Well, I might agree with that, but didn't Fauci, just admit guilt in all of this?
    I'm not a science guy, strictly a Layman, but it certainly would appear, like it or not, he financed "Gain of Function".
    I certainly don't care how he likes to split hairs the intent for restricting Gain of Function was to stop these experiments, now it would appear he's looking for a loophole to avoid responsibility.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    4,597
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Well, I might agree with that, but didn't Fauci, just admit guilt in all of this?
    I'm not a science guy, strictly a Layman, but it certainly would appear, like it or not, he financed "Gain of Function".
    I certainly don't care how he likes to split hairs the intent for restricting Gain of Function was to stop these experiments, now it would appear he's looking for a loophole to avoid responsibility.
    You think that really matters?

    Do you honestly think he'd be held to account for anything? Are any of these turds in Washington going to be held in account for anything?
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    E. Tennessee
    Posts
    2,231
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Doesn’t Fauci answer to Congress? Why don’t they just 86 him?

    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    100% he is, he is a corrupt individual, that thought he was being clever the way he funded the research through a cut out. Then you look at the things he supports and he sits on at least one foundation that is radical left.

    But he will never go to jail, where he belongs, and Rand Paul exposed Fauci's guilt yesterday. Fauci got pissed because he got caught with his hand in the cooky jar.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    11,605
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    You think that really matters?

    Do you honestly think he'd be held to account for anything? Are any of these turds in Washington going to be held in account for anything?
    I do believe that this being what it is and how it came about, powers outside the United States could bring charges.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •