Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fauci and Senator Paul. Someone's full of it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Life's a Hillary View Post
    Post a source that isn’t your loony little conspiracy blog. Better yet, show me on that Australia government site where those stats came from. Spoiler alert, you can’t because what you’re posting is completely made up.

Your hunting forum doesn’t count either because people who are actually working in the hospitals with COVID patients tell a completely opposite story. An overwhelming amount of people who come into the hospital for COVID related issues are unvaccinated. It’s at a point where the evidence is so overwhelming that the only way to counter it is to completely fabricate stories, something your “sources” seem to be great at because they get the delusional deniers, such as yourself, to continue to click on their ad riddled mess of a website.

Of course you can still get COVID and die from it if you are vaccinated, nothing is 100% and there is a spectrum of probabilities depending on your age, health, lifestyle, etc but you have to be completely disingenuous to push a narrative that not only is the vaccine not protecting people but vaccinated folks are making up the majority of COVID related hospitalizations.
    I still want to know why the CDC has set cyle limitations on COVID testing for testing vaccinated people, while COVID testing for unvaccinated cycles is on the high side which causes a very high false positive.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Of course...if the source isn't a 3 letter news outlet then the pro jab folks can dismiss anything. The msm is gospel & end of story as only their investigative journalism count. So predictable. It's not like they have lied to us recently.

I was expecting that & it's not going to silence me from countering the bs narrative some of you eat up...the beloved jab is causing protests all over France & Italy as passports for goods & services are being implemented. You have lockdowns happening again in multiple other countries due to lockdowns & the experts here are wanting to start implementing all the same strategies that failed the first time. People need to ask & do their own research on why nothing negative regarding the vaccine can be discussed / labeled disinformation / censored & the reason for suppression of effective therapeutics in the msm that could be saving lives. This alone should trigger a hesitancy to believe any of the bs being peddled regarding covid.

It won't be long before the whole 'pandemic of the unvaccinated' & 'breakthrough case' narratives blow up & cannot be contained...at least those with critical thinking skills willing to look outside the msm or listen to all these hands on accounts for 411.
    Last edited by Artos; 07-26-21 at 12:25.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The FDA just pulled the PCR test off the market as being unreliable as causing substantial false positives...we will never know the real case numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    I still want to know why the CDC has set cyle limitations on COVID testing for testing vaccinated people, while COVID testing for unvaccinated cycles is on the high side which causes a very high false positive.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    They didn’t change the threshold for vaccinated people. They changed the guidance for genomic sequencing, which has nothing to do with positive or negative tests. This was a misinterpretation that has been spreading around.

Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Of course...if the source isn't a 3 letter news outlet then the pro jab folks can dismiss anything. The msm is gospel & end of story as only their investigative journalism count. So predictable. It's not like they have lied to us recently.

I was expecting that & it's not going to silence me from countering the bs narrative some of you eat up...the beloved jab is causing protests all over France & Italy as passports for goods & services are being implemented. You have lockdowns happening again in multiple other countries due to lockdowns & the experts here are wanting to start implementing all the same strategies that failed the first time. People need to ask & do their own research on why nothing negative regarding the vaccine can be discussed / labeled disinformation / censored & the reason for suppression of effective therapeutics in the msm that could be saving lives. This alone should trigger a hesitancy to believe any of the bs being peddled regarding covid.

It won't be long before the whole 'pandemic of the unvaccinated' & 'breakthrough case' narratives blow up & cannot be contained...at least those with critical thinking skills willing to look outside the msm or listen to all these hands on accounts for 411.
    That’s a lot of writing to say you can’t validate those numbers using the government source you posted. Asking people like you, who are scientifically illiterate and will believe any conspiracy theory that they come across, to do their own research is hilarious. That dopamine hit you get from being one of the few to “know the real truth” must be better than heroin.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yup...forgot to add the ole labeling of being a conspiracy guy & the belittling if you don't tow the msm covid narrative line. Perfect.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Though nothing will happen to him, I found this funny.

Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Life's a Hillary View Post
    Post a source that isn’t your loony little conspiracy blog. Better yet, show me on that Australia government site where those stats came from. Spoiler alert, you can’t because what you’re posting is completely made up.

Your hunting forum doesn’t count either because people who are actually working in the hospitals with COVID patients tell a completely opposite story. An overwhelming amount of people who come into the hospital for COVID related issues are unvaccinated. It’s at a point where the evidence is so overwhelming that the only way to counter it is to completely fabricate stories, something your “sources” seem to be great at because they get the delusional deniers, such as yourself, to continue to click on their ad riddled mess of a website.

Of course you can still get COVID and die from it if you are vaccinated, nothing is 100% and there is a spectrum of probabilities depending on your age, health, lifestyle, etc but you have to be completely disingenuous to push a narrative that not only is the vaccine not protecting people but vaccinated folks are making up the majority of COVID related hospitalizations.
    Personally, I take issue with calling it a "vaccine". From the CDC website:

Vaccine: A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but can also be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.
    Yet everything we're learning is that the currently approved jabs, DON'T provide immunity, at least not in any appreciable way. They provide limited protection from catching the disease and likely reduce the symptoms caused by the virus when you do catch it. So the "vaccine" uptake rates would be substantially higher if the people pushing them, were simply more honest about it. People don't trust Fauci, who seems to lie every time he opens his mouth. People don't trust the drug makers, who got blanket immunity for their products and oversold their efficacy. People certainly don't trust Joe & the Hoe, who frequently and loudly proclaimed that they wouldn't trust any vaccines developed on Trump's watch (which all three were). The government also told us we could dispense with the masks if we got "vaccinated". Now they're telling us our "vaccine" isn't nearly as effective as they said and we STILL need to wear masks.

It's patently disingenuous to suggest this is all the fault of conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers, when the system pushing these "vaccines" is actively shooting itself in the foot every other day.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post

Yet everything we're learning is that the currently approved jabs, DON'T provide immunity, at least not in any appreciable way. They provide limited protection from catching the disease and likely reduce the symptoms caused by the virus when you do catch it. So the "vaccine" uptake rates would be substantially higher if the people pushing them, were simply more honest about it. People don't trust Fauci, who seems to lie every time he opens his mouth. People don't trust the drug makers, who got blanket immunity for their products and oversold their efficacy. People certainly don't trust Joe & the Hoe, who frequently and loudly proclaimed that they wouldn't trust any vaccines developed on Trump's watch (which all three were). The government also told us we could dispense with the masks if we got "vaccinated". Now they're telling us our "vaccine" isn't nearly as effective as they said and we STILL need to wear masks.

It's patently disingenuous to suggest this is all the fault of conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers, when the system pushing these "vaccines" is actively shooting itself in the foot every other day.
    The people pushing these “vaccines” were President Donald Trump. Operation Warp Speed was his administrations program.

And not every vaccine provides sterilizing immunity. The polio vaccine doesn’t, and no one is putting quotes around that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjh View Post
    The people pushing these “vaccines” were President Donald Trump. Operation Warp Speed was his administrations program.

And not every vaccine provides sterilizing immunity. The polio vaccine doesn’t, and no one is putting quotes around that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do I need to remind you that Trump isn't president anymore, and hasn't been for 6 months?

Sterilizing immunity is a unique immune status, which prevents effective virus infection into the host. It is different from the immunity that allows infection but with subsequent successful eradication of the virus.
    I think we're past the point where people believe any of these "vaccines" even provide "subsequent successful eradication of the virus". I'm not even sure we'll ever truly know the effective rate for these "vaccines", but I'd bet a case of beer that it won't be 90%-99% effective (the CDC rate for 2 & 3 dose polio vaccine).

No one understands or cares about the hair splitting being performed under microscope by the vaccine pushers. How many ways you can split a hair doesn't mean jack when "vaccinated" people were told they could shed their masks, and that was a lie.

Last edited by glocktogo; 07-27-21 at 16:47.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score

Do I need to remind you that Trump isn't president anymore, and hasn't been for 6 months?

I think we're past the point where people believe any of these "vaccines" even provide "subsequent successful eradication of the virus". I'm not even sure we'll ever truly know the effective rate for these "vaccines", but I'd bet a case of beer that it won't be 90%-99% effective (the CDC rate for 2 & 3 dose polio vaccine).

No one understands or cares about the hair splitting being performed under microscope by the vaccine pushers. How many ways you can split a hair doesn't mean jack when "vaccinated" people were told they could shed their masks, and that was a lie.

Tell me you don’t understand vaccines and communicable diseases without telling me you don’t understand vaccines and communicable diseases

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast