Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fauci and Senator Paul. Someone's full of it.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Next on the biosecurity state agenda? Will it be:

COVID-19 Lambda variant

Or:

Monkey Pox?
    Currently, it's the Delta variant that has some people freaked out.

I don't like the casual mentions from DC about fall lockdowns and national mask mandates. I really wonder how many Mayors, Governors and State Legislatures have the balls to actually tell Washington where to stick it if they try a national lockdown or even more state lockdowns?
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    I know, I’m saying what’s next.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post

I don't like the casual mentions from DC about fall lockdowns and national mask mandates. I really wonder how many Mayors, Governors and State Legislatures have the balls to actually tell Washington where to stick it if they try a national lockdown or even more state lockdowns?
    It's going to continue because it works. Spread the fear and lockdown the population certainly stops a lot of questions from being asked like;
    What's up with the election results?
    Where did Coivid-19 originate?
    How do we deal with Inflation?
    When do kids go back to school?
    How did this ass clown end up in the White House?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Had dinner / drinks with a couple of friends the other nite...one works admin at a local hospital & I asked about current covid cases / local news spewing of all the new delta spikes. She said they have 25 patients with covid (most had been jab'd) & they do not have tests for delta. The test they use is only + / - for covid. She has no knowledge what or how other hospitals are testing.

We have covid for a year, the jabs come out & now we got the entire greek alphabet of variants coming out when half the population doesn't comply. Seems legit.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BlaiseP59...49360126574602
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    When I had some trepidations about getting vaccinated, I had a "Wait and See" attitude.
    Well, I've seen about enough, not vaccinated and not likely to get vaccinated. All I ever wanted was the truth, had they been honest and had a good vaccine, I would have been there.
    After this thing with the Democrats from Texas, it's just obvious, it doesn't protect you from Covid-19.
    Please don't say "If this had been the Delta Variant.", how would they have known? There isn't a TEST for the Delta Variant.

The continued lies are enough for me to say, NOPE, Not getting vaccinated.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    When I had some trepidations about getting vaccinated, I had a "Wait and See" attitude.
    Well, I've seen about enough, not vaccinated and not likely to get vaccinated. All I ever wanted was the truth, had they been honest and had a good vaccine, I would have been there.
    After this thing with the Democrats from Texas, it's just obvious, it doesn't protect you from Covid-19.
    Please don't say "If this had been the Delta Variant.", how would they have known? There isn't a TEST for the Delta Variant.

There are tests, just not the 30 min rapid test. If you want to wait a few days you can get that info. Seeing one 20 second Tweeter video of unknown voices does not make it fact. PCR tests generally can detect it and I believe there is at least one company making a specific test for D but none are rapid tests you get in the hospital

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

Of course there is testing for the delta variant. They take swabs from positive tests and do a genetic sequencing to determine what variant it is. This isn’t going to be done at every testing site or on every positive test because it is expensive, time consuming, and does not change treatment. It’s like some of you just make things up when you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Life's a Hillary View Post
    Of course there is testing for the delta variant. They take swabs from positive tests and do a genetic sequencing to determine what variant it is. This isn’t going to be done at every testing site or on every positive test because it is expensive, time consuming, and does not change treatment. It’s like some of you just make things up when you don’t know what you’re talking about.
    If that is the case; then someone obviously tested the Democrats that left Texas for D.C.
    Why didn't we hear if it was the Delta Variant? Not a mention.
    Too late, cats out of the bag, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    She said they have 25 patients with covid (most had been jab'd) & they do not have tests for delta. The test they use is only + / - for covid. She has no knowledge what or how other hospitals are testing.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/BlaiseP59...49360126574602
    That's what most of America is dealing with.
    Last edited by Averageman; 07-22-21 at 10:35.

Feedback Score
    If that is the case; then someone obviously tested the Democrats that left Texas for D.C.
    I don’t know nor do I care. Weren’t they all basically asymptomatic anyway?

The variants literally don’t change anything except it seems that the delta variant is more contagious. Treatment doesn’t change, testing doesn’t change, admission to the hospital (if necessary) doesn’t change, and the vaccine’s effectiveness doesn’t change no matter how much some YouTube video, or poster here with anecdotes that just happen to fit their narrative, wants you to believe. If a variant has a mutation that changes those things then it’s worth discussing, for now about the only people having a bad outcome are the unvaccinated so I don’t concern myself with that nor asymptomatic cases.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You aren't going to hear another word...they have already made a statement we get no more updates on the matter.

The narrative is slowly getting away & the spin will keep going faster loosing / loony as more jab'd folks get sick. France is implementing the vax passport for goods & services w/ fines for biz owners & patrons who don't comply. Parts of UK & Australia are back on lockdown using variants as the reason. Israel is supposed to be the jab poster child & yet most the new cases are from the fully jab'd (of course it's a variant so makes it ok / no surprise) Canada is stupid & not to be outdone, we are gonna bring up the rear w/ some idiocy of our own. Remember, it's the pandemic of the unvaccinated who are the cause of all the world's problems!!

I'm at ground zero on the border crisis & for the past 7 months you haven't heard a peep from fauci / the admin on any concerns over the illegal's covid status till just recently...now all the sudden it's a huge issue & local elected idiots are talking about going back to mask mandates & limitations on certain businesses. BS!!
    Last edited by Artos; 07-22-21 at 11:05.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast