Hi everyone,

First off, I’d like to thank all of you who have reached out and given your input into my product idea. It has all been incredibly helpful! Seriously, even those which are concerns or criticisms are immensely helpful in keeping me honest about what I am trying to achieve.

Moving forward from here, I’d like to ask if anyone would be interested in prototype testing. If anyone is interested, I have a survey (via Google forms) linked below which will also be how you sign up for testing. My limit will be to the first 10 people who sign up; however, if I get more than 10 participants I will try to accommodate as much as I can as the more input I get the better. If you have already taken the survey, please just message me.

Full disclosure, the prototype is not yet finished and may not be made for at least another two months. Also, this prototype will only be compatible with standard plate carriers, although other attachments methods for different kinds of body armor will be in the works later on.

Even if you are not interested in testing the prototype, extra participation in my survey is always greatly appreciated. Please keep in mind that the survey was geared more towards law enforcement but left open ended enough for input from other occupations and even non-professionals who might have helpful input.

Again, thank you all and don’t hesitate to message or email me!

Survey: https://forms.gle/vNDvvT8ifagKacLT7

-Steven

P.S. If the link is broken, please let me know so that I can fix it ASAP as this has happened before.