Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beretta 92 series

Feedback Score
    Very nice! I enjoy my 92FS and 92A1 quite a bit.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    AMAZING. The 92 series is my favorite handgun. Gloriously easy to shoot, accurate and gorgeous.

I have a...

92G-SD
    92A3
    92 Langdon Elite
    92 Langdon Elite Compact (with Langdon trigger job)

My other guns are now just references for the gun collection (other than my j-frame).
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Beautiful collection!

Alas the 90 series is a bit big for me. I also wish they could be carried in a half-cock / decock position like the 80 series or a DA/SA CZ.

I'm therefore a Beretta 80 series fan! Just as pretty in my opinion. Far easier to pack concealed.

That said you have some nice Berettas including that R which is a "Grail Gun" for many!

Dont tell me you dont have any 80 Series Berettas...? 950's? 20 or 21's? 418, perhaps?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Awesome! I love the 92. I have small hands, so I'm still looking for the small grip option. LOL.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by czgunner; 07-26-21 at 21:32.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    Awesome! I love the 92. I have small hands, so I'm still looking for the small grip option. LOL.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    CZ75 variants have a nice grip. 🙂 I really like my P01 but sadly I don't actually carry it. 34 oz loaded is a bit much in FL.

I suggest the Beretta 80-series (27 oz loaded) or PX4 line for Beretta's with a nice grip and DA / SA.

I probably would have kept my Px4 if it could fire from the decock position like the 80-series and CZP01. It's such a great feature, cutting the DA pull length in half.

My biggest gripes about the 80-series is a very weak trigger reset and small sights.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    That's got to be the nicest personally owned collections I've ever seen. Well done!
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    I own two Beretta 92 series handguns. A Beretta 92 Inox built in the late 90s and a M9A1 Compact. Both are Maryland built guns and display excellent workmanship. Both are great shooters, reliable and very accurate. The only modification I did to either of them is adding a D spring to lower the double action pull slightly.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    My agency will let us carry just about any gun - except the M9 series. It makes no sense. Shit we’ve got guys carrying 90s era Rugers.

I have a LTT M9A3 with an RMR and it’s undoubtedly my favorite gun - but yours are even hotter OP!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have several 92s in my collection as well as a couple 96s. Bought my first one (92FS) several years ago. Over the past couple of weeks, I have picked up three 92s.

This is what I got today.

"A Bad Day At The Range Is Better Than A Great Day Working"

USMC Force Recon 1978-1984
    US Air Force Res. 1995-2004 (Air Transportation)
    M16/AR15 shooter since 1978, gun collector and AR builder since 2004

Feedback Score
    The Beretta is just absolutely gorgeous, makes me want to add one to my collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12