Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beretta 92 series

Feedback Score
    Very nice! I enjoy my 92FS and 92A1 quite a bit.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    AMAZING. The 92 series is my favorite handgun. Gloriously easy to shoot, accurate and gorgeous.

I have a...

92G-SD
    92A3
    92 Langdon Elite
    92 Langdon Elite Compact (with Langdon trigger job)

My other guns are now just references for the gun collection (other than my j-frame).
    You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself.

Don't go stupid places. Don't hang out with stupid people. Don't do stupid things. -- John Farnam

Feedback Score
    Beautiful collection!

Alas the 90 series is a bit big for me. I also wish they could be carried in a half-cock / decock position like the 80 series or a DA/SA CZ.

I'm therefore a Beretta 80 series fan! Just as pretty in my opinion. Far easier to pack concealed.

That said you have some nice Berettas including that R which is a "Grail Gun" for many!

Dont tell me you dont have any 80 Series Berettas...? 950's? 20 or 21's? 418, perhaps?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Awesome! I love the 92. I have small hands, so I'm still looking for the small grip option. LOL.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by czgunner; 07-26-21 at 21:32.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    Awesome! I love the 92. I have small hands, so I'm still looking for the small grip option. LOL.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    CZ75 variants have a nice grip. 🙂 I really like my P01 but sadly I don't actually carry it. 34 oz loaded is a bit much in FL.

I suggest the Beretta 80-series (27 oz loaded) or PX4 line for Beretta's with a nice grip and DA / SA.

I probably would have kept my Px4 if it could fire from the decock position like the 80-series and CZP01. It's such a great feature, cutting the DA pull length in half.

My biggest gripes about the 80-series is a very weak trigger reset and small sights.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    That's got to be the nicest personally owned collections I've ever seen. Well done!
    I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    I own two Beretta 92 series handguns. A Beretta 92 Inox built in the late 90s and a M9A1 Compact. Both are Maryland built guns and display excellent workmanship. Both are great shooters, reliable and very accurate. The only modification I did to either of them is adding a D spring to lower the double action pull slightly.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    My agency will let us carry just about any gun - except the M9 series. It makes no sense. Shit weve got guys carrying 90s era Rugers.

I have a LTT M9A3 with an RMR and its undoubtedly my favorite gun - but yours are even hotter OP!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12