Thread: SPFs Russian 1957 T3 AK-47 Parts Kit Milled Receiver

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

SPFs Russian 1957 T3 AK-47 Parts Kit Milled Receiver

Sold

SPFs

I am selling one Russian T3 AK-47 Parts Kit, Serial Number 0324 with its original barrel. This T3 AK-47 was manufactured in the second week of February, 1957, as per AK Forum Member ptica. Thank You ptica for providing me with the correct date!

The Milled receiver has a lot of proof markings, one being an arrow in a triangle, which means that this weapon was made at the factory in Izhevsk, Russia.

The T3 has all matching parts except the receiver dust cover, the Spring Guide, and there is no serial number on the safety.

The Bore is Shiny and Bright with Great Rifling. These original PLO Kits with the original barrels are getting very scarce. As you know original barrels will never be imported again and Biden may outlaw all kits from being imported into the USA in the very near future.

Receiver S/N 0324 are on the following T3 Parts:

1. Rear Site
    2. Gas Tube
    3. Bolt Carrier
    4. Bolt

S/N 7341, with a reverse *7* in front of the S/N is on the Spring Guide.

S/N K4637, with an upside down *U* is on the Receiver Dust Cover.

There is some lightly inscribed Trench Art on the right side of the Butt Stock.

Please contact me for any questions and/or additional pictures.

My price is $2,695.00. Payment must be made with USPS MOs only or cash if picked up in or near Zip Code 19096, just outside of Phila. Pa.

Last edited by md66948; 08-20-21 at 06:07.