Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A good critique on a coffee company and other institutions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

A good critique on a coffee company and other institutions

Commentary on the brcc drama, what is valued, and description of a man named Kyle Rittenhouse.

https://www.revolver.news/2021/07/bl...ew-york-times/

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    It's not often that I make it through an article and come out the other side in complete agreement.

Pretty much spot on.

BRCC certainly isn't the only company to do it, and they won't be the last either. The gullibility of the right has been, and likely will be, its demise.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Insightful and enlightening.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    That entire article was everything that I have come to expect form the liberal media. Nothing but trash. Everything was taken out of context and they are trying to divide anything that isn't their libtard BS point of view. Only thing they got right was Evan's name.

Total SH!T.........
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Past the second cattle guard, at the end of the gravel road
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Article is pure gas-lighting BS.

It assumes that ALL conservatives agree with and support racist behavior.

“Black Rifle actually hates populists and conservatives. In fact, it’s willing to pay you to never be their customer again. That’s the takeaway....”

The author’s conclusion is because BRCC takes action against racist symbols and behaviors.
    "Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony ... take that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,.." VP Joe Biden Feb 19, 2013

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ready.Fire.Aim View Post
    Article is pure gas-lighting BS.

It assumes that ALL conservatives agree with and support racist behavior.

“Black Rifle actually hates populists and conservatives. In fact, it’s willing to pay you to never be their customer again. That’s the takeaway....”

The author’s conclusion is because BRCC takes action against racist symbols and behaviors.
    Saint Michael and an American willing to risk everything to defend an American city are symbols and behaviors of racism now?

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    That entire article was everything that I have come to expect form the liberal media. Nothing but trash. Everything was taken out of context and they are trying to divide anything that isn't their libtard BS point of view. Only thing they got right was Evan's name.

Total SH!T.........
    This ^^^ A pro 2A, pro LEO, pro Mil, pro America business owner gives an interview to the NYT in the hopes of highlighting veterans issues, (in specific those dealing with veteran amputees) The NYT then spins that interview out of context with the clear intent to stir the pot and sow division amongst the 2A crowd. Crazy that so many folks here on m4c now take the NYT at their word. Seems like y’all took the bait. Well played.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgs130 View Post
    This ^^^ A pro 2A, pro LEO, pro Mil, pro America business owner gives an interview to the NYT in the hopes of highlighting veterans issues, (in specific those dealing with veteran amputees) The NYT then spins that interview out of context with the clear intent to stir the pot and sow division amongst the 2A crowd. Crazy that so many folks here on m4c now take the NYT at their word. Seems like y’all took the bait. Well played.

Gee, I can't believe the New York Times would do something like that....Oh, wait....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial_of_the_Holodomor

When you are a willing participant in the murder of millions I guess "ambushing" a couple of Bro Vets couldn't be reasonably forseen....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgs130 View Post
    A few points:

1) they chose to sit down with NY Times for the interview
    2) what was printed goes hand in hand with BRCC social media posts concerning Kyle Rittenhouse which certainly were not pro 2A
    3) what was printed goes hand in hand with BRCC employee political donations

They do seem to be pro mil/le. Their response to a US citizen defending other US citizens and business from the attack of a left wing mob casts some doubt on the pro 2A and pro business PR.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 07-24-21 at 09:02.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Said it before (and got flack for it) Hafer et al are Second Amendment Poseurs.

I don't give a shit what they did in the military etc (Which is kinda funny- really, this is our "best?"-- Guy was a CIA Spooky Contractor etc...Well, his tradecraft is SHIT because he got "ambushed" by a Newspaper that my F'ing dog knows is a Communist shit wiping rag)...just because you have guns as a logo doesn't make you "right" on the Second Amendment. F those guys.
    Bro-vets gonna bro-vet. They rode the Trump/red wave, but they didn’t change tactics when the the theatre changed. Whether they got had by the NYT or not, they aren’t very slick.

The age of the bro-vet and “thank me for my service” is over, 5th Gen warfare and whatnot.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast