Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A good critique on a coffee company and other institutions

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

A good critique on a coffee company and other institutions

Commentary on the brcc drama, what is valued, and description of a man named Kyle Rittenhouse.

https://www.revolver.news/2021/07/bl...ew-york-times/

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    It's not often that I make it through an article and come out the other side in complete agreement.

Pretty much spot on.

BRCC certainly isn't the only company to do it, and they won't be the last either. The gullibility of the right has been, and likely will be, its demise.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Insightful and enlightening.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    That entire article was everything that I have come to expect form the liberal media. Nothing but trash. Everything was taken out of context and they are trying to divide anything that isn't their libtard BS point of view. Only thing they got right was Evan's name.

Total SH!T.........
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Past the second cattle guard, at the end of the gravel road
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Article is pure gas-lighting BS.

It assumes that ALL conservatives agree with and support racist behavior.

“Black Rifle actually hates populists and conservatives. In fact, it’s willing to pay you to never be their customer again. That’s the takeaway....”

The author’s conclusion is because BRCC takes action against racist symbols and behaviors.
    "Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony ... take that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,.." VP Joe Biden Feb 19, 2013

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ready.Fire.Aim View Post
    Article is pure gas-lighting BS.

It assumes that ALL conservatives agree with and support racist behavior.

“Black Rifle actually hates populists and conservatives. In fact, it’s willing to pay you to never be their customer again. That’s the takeaway....”

The author’s conclusion is because BRCC takes action against racist symbols and behaviors.
    Saint Michael and an American willing to risk everything to defend an American city are symbols and behaviors of racism now?

Past the second cattle guard, at the end of the gravel road
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Saint Michael and an American willing to risk everything to defend an American city are symbols and behaviors of racism now?
    Of course not.
    “The Angel Michael defeating Satan in Revelations 12:7–9” and the tic-tac toe looking “St. Michaels Cross” are two, completely separate, topics.

Have you read about the origin of the “St. Michael Cross” ( tic tac toe look alike) the article is referring to that had been adopted by racist groups- and why white supremist groups adopted it?

The 2000 year old “iconic symbol” the author refers to isn’t 2000 years old and isn’t iconic.
    Last edited by Ready.Fire.Aim; 07-23-21 at 09:27.
    "Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony ... take that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,.." VP Joe Biden Feb 19, 2013

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ready.Fire.Aim View Post
    Of course not.
    “St. Michael defeating Satan in Revelations 12:7–9” and the tic-tac toe looking “St. Michaels Cross” are two, completely separate, topics.

Have you read about the origin of the “St. Michael Cross” ( tic tac toe look alike) the article is referring to that had been adopted by racist groups- and why white supremist groups adopted it?
    I just read the article again as well as using the search function and didn't see any mention of the Romanian origin cross. The article specifically mentions the image of St. Michael fighting demons as being the issue.

And there is the opposition to Rittenhouse willing to risk his life to protect others.

Feedback Score
    BRCC jackedup their first response to Kyle and I dropped them. I saw a video where they said that they kind of jacked it up and it kind of made sense, so I restarted buying from them. I don't know what to make of this. I can't and won't pay for The New Yorker subscription, but what does it actually say?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Don't know what his actual opinions are. A lot of his shtick is almost a caricature of a pro America vet. Not my concern really. I never put him on a pedestal. Can't say I think he's a villain either. Just some dude doing his thing, now that thing could be in danger and he's trying to duck and cover. I don't buy his coffee or not buy his coffee over that shit. I can't say I make a patriotic conservative choice, I get my damn coffee at Costco. They are pretty lib, but there are just things I get there that I don't want to have to find replacement suppliers for.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast