Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Which optic for beretta 1301???

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    Is the stock rail on the receiver too high to add an optic practically? I could care less if it co-witnesses with the ghost rings as it will have a quick release IF I decide to put one on at some point.

I have an extra Vortex laying around and "may" try this out. You have me warming up to the idea.
    It works, but is a little high IMO. I like the CROM better.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm an iron sights guy for all of my shotguns.

However, I recently put a Burris Fast Fire 3 on my M4 to see how it will work. I had it in stock and figured why not try it......Haven't shot it yet so it is an incomplete experiment at this point in time.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corse View Post
    I found that cheek weld suffers with an optic and the stock rail.
    A chunk of dense foam and duct tape will tailor cheek weld as needed.

Holosun 508T has the features of a 507C with a little more durability per Aaron Cowans testing.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Well I think I'm going with a Holosun 508T. I took the RMR (RM06) type 1 off my pistol and installed it on my 1301T CROM a while back and loved it. Guy I work with just bought a holosun 507C and I looked through it the other day. Honestly it made the glass in my RMR look terrible. I have never liked the RMR glass. I always thought it was dark, blurry, window is very small and of course the fisheye. I like the 508T over the 507C honestly just because its all blacked out and I like the squared off hood. In my eyes (literally) the RMR sucks compared to the Holosun other than its made in USA and has the track record. I Honestly may be selling my RMR now and replacing it with a 508T for my pistol also. I usually buy the highest quality when it comes to anything firearms related but China looks like the better route in this situation. Am I crazy...???

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hey guys.

Is there a way I can mount an old aimpoint comp ml3 low down on my new 1301t? I can’t seem to find any low mounts for this ml3. I’d like to get the crom and a micro but the budget isn’t going to allow that for a long while.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Perhaps the HK guys can help with the lowest ring for a 30mm Aimpoint. That was a pretty common combo back in the day.

I’m not sure you could ever get it low enough to cowitness.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    Perhaps the HK guys can help with the lowest ring for a 30mm Aimpoint. That was a pretty common combo back in the day.

I’m not sure you could ever get it low enough to cowitness.
    Thanks- I’ll head down that route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234