Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Which optic for beretta 1301???

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    Is the stock rail on the receiver too high to add an optic practically? I could care less if it co-witnesses with the ghost rings as it will have a quick release IF I decide to put one on at some point.

I have an extra Vortex laying around and "may" try this out. You have me warming up to the idea.
    It works, but is a little high IMO. I like the CROM better.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm an iron sights guy for all of my shotguns.

However, I recently put a Burris Fast Fire 3 on my M4 to see how it will work. I had it in stock and figured why not try it......Haven't shot it yet so it is an incomplete experiment at this point in time.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corse View Post
    I found that cheek weld suffers with an optic and the stock rail.
    A chunk of dense foam and duct tape will tailor cheek weld as needed.

Holosun 508T has the features of a 507C with a little more durability per Aaron Cowans testing.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Well I think I'm going with a Holosun 508T. I took the RMR (RM06) type 1 off my pistol and installed it on my 1301T CROM a while back and loved it. Guy I work with just bought a holosun 507C and I looked through it the other day. Honestly it made the glass in my RMR look terrible. I have never liked the RMR glass. I always thought it was dark, blurry, window is very small and of course the fisheye. I like the 508T over the 507C honestly just because its all blacked out and I like the squared off hood. In my eyes (literally) the RMR sucks compared to the Holosun other than its made in USA and has the track record. I Honestly may be selling my RMR now and replacing it with a 508T for my pistol also. I usually buy the highest quality when it comes to anything firearms related but China looks like the better route in this situation. Am I crazy...???

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hey guys.

Is there a way I can mount an old aimpoint comp ml3 low down on my new 1301t? I can’t seem to find any low mounts for this ml3. I’d like to get the crom and a micro but the budget isn’t going to allow that for a long while.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Perhaps the HK guys can help with the lowest ring for a 30mm Aimpoint. That was a pretty common combo back in the day.

I’m not sure you could ever get it low enough to cowitness.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    Perhaps the HK guys can help with the lowest ring for a 30mm Aimpoint. That was a pretty common combo back in the day.

I’m not sure you could ever get it low enough to cowitness.
    Thanks- I’ll head down that route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

PA SLx micro on the 1301

Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    I am running a Primary Arms SLX red dot. It has handled the recoil nicely mounted on the factory top rail. I just ordered a Crom Mount so it might be time to move on.
    Did you end up staying with the SLx or did you move on? Just to clarify, did the PA SLx co-witness with the front sight?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234