Thread: T.REX ARMS Ragnarok Glock Holster 9/40/17 Length.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

T.REX ARMS Ragnarok Glock Holster 9/40/17 Length.

So I was in the market for a holster for my "new" G19 Gen 4 with TB. I checked the EE and couldn't find what I wanted,(I'm a lefty as well) so I did some searches online and T.TEX checked most, if not all of the boxes, I didn't want to overthink this, just get a quality holster with the RTI hanger installed, and MC Blk. I wouldn't mine getting some opinions? good or bad on my choice? and maybe options down the road if it doesn't work out. Thanks. Cheers

Certified Colt, Glock, REM, Tikka, SIG & S&W Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have a few with RTI hangers. Good holsters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Had the same epifinany and turned to TREX for a G35/G41 MOS holster (same holster with optic cut) and QLS fork. Very happy with it and they shipped quickly. A bit of a wah wahhhhhh when I realized they don't list Beretta holsters, so on a hunt for one of those as well.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    So I was in the market for a holster for my "new" G19 Gen 4 with TB. I checked the EE and couldn't find what I wanted,(I'm a lefty as well) so I did some searches online and T.TEX checked most, if not all of the boxes, I didn't want to overthink this, just get a quality holster with the RTI hanger installed, and MC Blk. I wouldn't mine getting some opinions? good or bad on my choice? and maybe options down the road if it doesn't work out. Thanks. Cheers

I've got a Ragnarok (non-light config) for my CZ P-10C, it works well enough, I used it in several classes. I have switched to the ANR OWB lightbearing with the QLS, for no other reason then they were in stock, however, I feel like it is just the right height for me where the Ragnarok with the leg strap runs slightly lower then I would like. I am most likely nitpicking but thought it is worth mentioning.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    Totally love the Trex Orion Belt setup with this Holster you speak of! Bought mine for G22 w Light/Comp and they literally put the whole package together for you based on your needs. Doing this by phone while looking at the products online makes it simple.

"T.REX Orion Outer Belt – T.REX ARMS" https://www.trex-arms.com/store/t-rex-arms-orion/

Using this w a then Thigh Rig and AC1 Slick Carrier and love both bigtime!
    Semper...🇺🇲