Thread: "Jolt" on amazon: review

Feedback Score

"Jolt" on amazon: review

Seeing as how Will is out of the country, I'll give a weak version of a review of this.

Felt like watching something and I didn't feel like putting a lot of effort into it. Saw this right on top of the screen and ran with it. Was not expecting much, just hoped to be mildly entertained. Hoping it wouldn't suck. I'm putting that out there because I think low expectations are pretty vital to enjoying this movie.

It starts with a rather depressing and wholly implausible backstory, and then jumps strait into a wholly implausible but mildly fun action comedy. I was enjoying the mediocre action fare. Love me some Kate Beckinsale, kinda hoping she'll roll with Schwarzenegger, Willis, and Stallone making semi good/semi crappy action movies until she's 70 or so. This movie fits that bill. The middle bit is actually kinda fun, but then writers being writers they had to throw in a "dramatic plot twist" that just kinda blew it for me. Meh, still had some good Kate Beckinsale, and they put her in some fun, tight little t-shirts. Love the "D - T" rattlesnake shirt.

Unlike Will I ain't gonna give it a letter grade. I'm gonna call it on a pass/fail basis. Going in with low expectations I'm gonna say that it made it over the bar. Barely, almost blew it with the crap plot twist and ending.
    Last edited by utahjeepr; 07-25-21 at 12:23.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    You had me with Kate Beckinsale in tight little t-shirts. It’s next up on the Watchlist.

Feedback Score
    Kate Beckinsale is who Emily Blunt wishes she were and demented people think she is.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.